20.

warning: they finally get their time (sexual content)

-

Jimin's heart is beating out of his chest when they enter Yoongi's trailer. They're both having a hard time trying not to jump onto each other. Jimin's fingers are tapping against one another, his eyes looking at anything but Yoongi. This was the last thing he expected to happen, especially after how they had last seen each other. But alcohol roams in both of their veins and the only thing they can do is crash their lips together once the door closes. Yoongi tastes like alcohol and something like Fanta.  Yoongi's hands slide up Jimin's back to take of the boy's shirt and tries to ignore the memories when he feels the swollen marks on the dancer's back. Jimin does the same, closing his eyes as the tender touch sends shivers down his spine. He thought he'd feel embarrassed, but he feels safer than ever, putting a smile on his delicate face. The glittery lipstick on Jimin's mouth leaves its glitters all the way down Yoongi's neck as he pecks his skin. Jimin can feel the vibrations of Yoongi's groan against his own lips.

Yoongi guides the young dancer to his room but soon sees it's a complete mess. "Oh fuck." Yoongi groans out, making Jimin giggle. "That's ok. No one said we had to do it here.." he says softly, giving Yoongi the desire to just take him right where they stand. Jimin takes Yoongi's hand and pulls him back, his waist eventually hitting the kitchen counter. Jimin hops upon the counter, his head inches away from one of the cupboards. He grabs Yoongi's shirt and pulls it up. It falls down right to the ground. Jimin traces his lips from Yoongi's neck to his chest, but stops once he sees the stab wounds. They're still recovering. Jimin frowns and lets out a quiet gasp. His fingers trail down the wounded skin, making Yoongi's breath hitch. He grabs Jimin's wrist and pulls his hand away from his wounds.  "What are these?" Jimin breathes out, his hand now leaning on the other side of his chest. "I got into a fight.." "They stabbed you? Who did this? What happened?" "It doesn't matter anymore, Jimin." Jimin can see in Yoongi's eyes that he's lying. It does matter. "Was it Junseo?" his question brings a frown onto Yoongi's face. His eyes shoot down. Jimin's eyes stay up, now staring through the older boy. "It was him, wasn't it?" anger shoots through his body. "I really don't want to talk about this right now, Jimin." Yoongi is clearly affected. A huff leaves his mouth. "Why didn't you contact me?" Jimin asks, laying his hand onto Yoongi's soft, red cheek. Yoongi looks back into Jimin's eyes. "I couldn't. He warned me. Said that if i'd ever try to contact or see you again, he'd kill me." Yoongi opens up, making Jimin hold back a sob. "The fucking bastard." "This is dumb, isn't it?" Yoongi's hands disappear from Jimin's waist. It feels cold. 

"It's not.. Yoongi.. look at me.." Jimin makes sure Yoongi looks at him and slowly puts his lips back against the older one. It burns against Yoongi's lips and it's hard to stop himself from pushing the boy away. He shouldn't be doing this and his wounds remind him of that. But the desire is bigger, and it keeps on growing the longer the kiss lasts. Jimin's breath quickens as he unbuckles Yoongi's belt, his legs already spread out for Yoongi to come closer. Yoongi takes a deep breath before letting his mouth explore Jimin's body. His tongue swirls down the soft skin, making Jimin throw his head back in pleasure. It's more intense than how he usually feels, and it makes him impatient. He holds onto Yoongi's neck as he lets the shaky Yoongi take off his pants. Yoongi has to take a long look at Jimin's body as he notices the lingerie set he's wearing. The straps that crawl down Jimin's thighs from his waist is what catches his attention the most. They show his Thighs off, in some kind of way he finds hard to explain. His tongue traces his bottom lip, making Jimin's cheek show a bright, red color. "You've been wearing this the whole time?" Jimin chuckles, nodding as an answer "Fuck Jimin.."Yoongi's eyes stay staring at his thighs. "It looks beautiful on you." The salmon pink color looks pretty covering Jimin's skin.