18.

Yoongi

-

It was hard to keep it out of my mind. The image of his teary eyes staring at me feels like a hand around my throat. I get angry at myself every time I realize i haven't done shit for him. I let Junseo do this, I let Jimin cry in front of me without moving a muscle. It eats at my brain every day. One day, two days, four days, a week, two weeks. I never see him again. I tried getting myself to WHAM!, I even considered visiting exotic dancers. But I never got any further than stepping into my car. Today is another day that fills itself with dispare and guilt. Today is even a little bit different. Not do I only think about Jimin and how much of a failure I am, I think about all the lies I have told him to keep him save. I'm a criminal, the ruiner of lives, a person working in an industry that will get me killed sooner or later. The only thing i haven't done is kill somebody. But I'm sure that will happen soon, too. It feels like I've been staring at the ceiling for hours ow, trying to get through the time without drinking. I even try to go back to sleep, but as soon as i close my eyes, the devil decides to fuck around with me again. Fred is calling me, the ringtone making sure I know who it is.

"Yoongi. I'm glad you picked up." "Sup Fred?" "Your friend won't be able to be on time for his next appointment. The truck is already waiting for you in the garage." "Is it a known client?" "Yes. They're Taehyung's." I never knew Taehyung had his own customers. He mostly does what others do. "I remember a guy named Max. I think that name will be enough to let them know they can trust you." I wish I was on the opposite side. I wish I was the cop, not the dealer. "What was the order?" "That's Taehyung's business. I only get the money." "Alright." Time to make myself useful. It doesn't take much time to get dressed and I'm in my car faster than expected. It's not a long drive towards the garage. I try to find the license plate as quick as possible, wanting to get rid of this job as fast as i can. The truck is colored in a dark red and milky white color. All I can do is sigh the moment i step in and drive away. I need to find a different job if I want to make myself worthy of Jimin. I don't think I can live my whole life trying to keep something hidden from him. I am having a hard time keeping it a secret already.

The location is right next to the beautiful woods I remember visiting as a kid. The sun shines through the grown leaves, the heat making me take off my jacket and throw it inside of the truck. There's no one here yet. I sit down on the bench, cigarette in my mouth, hands nervously trailing up and down my own legs. There's a lot of customers that scare me because of the things they've done right in front of my eyes. I've lost friends to their hands, to their addiction. I never expected the faces i meet instead, though. Their car is filled with 4 men. One has his hair in a bun, just like Taehyung. the other men have their hair pushed back, making them more intimidating to look at. I feel hate grow in my stomach as my eyes meet Junseo's, who puts a grin on his face the moment he realizes who exactly he's looking at. "Min Yoongi. Long time no see!" His voice disturbs every nerve in my body and I need to fight the urge to break his skull with a stone. "Where's Taehyung?" Never in a million years did i think Taehyung would hide such a secret from me, from Jimin. He has been working with the devil and I never fucking found out. I feel angry at myself, now.

"I think this just got a whole lot more fun." I remember his face, but not his name. his hair is colored in a dark blue shade, which almost reflects his eye color. His teeth are way too white to be real and the dimples in his cheeks are deep. He looks like that one person no one dares to be friends with and let me tell you, everyone's right. "Where's Taehyung?" Junseo leans his back against my truck, his grin never leaving his face. "Couldn't make it." It just makes Junseo huff. "The guy is never on time." I want to rip his grin off of his face. "Have you got the money with you?" The question makes him frown. "I don't have to pay anything." "Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrows and stand up, throwing my cigarette into the trash can next to me. "Taehyung gets me this because he owes me shit." "Taehyung doesn't owe you anything." It's hard not to throw myself on top of him. "This isn't your business, Min Yoongi. Get me my stuff and we're done here." But i would never try and ruin something for Taehyung. If this is what saves him from getting beaten up, I'll have to help him.