5.

(I'm very proud of this edit ^ hehe)
-

No one-Jimin wakes up in the arms of the one he pretends to love

No one
-
Jimin wakes up in the arms of the one he pretends to love. The head ache punches him in the face as soon as he opens op his eyes to meet the day light shining through the huge windows on the left of the couch. Jimin groans in agony as he slowly sits up. Junseo doesn't react to anything, he stays asleep until Jimin closes the curtains. The noise is loud. "Agh god damn it.. how late is it?" "It's 10 AM.." "Pff.." Junseo stands up easily while being wrecked from the night before. "You look cute like that.." Junseo chuckles as he bops his head towards the purple bruises he left around Jimin's throat. "How do you want me to cover these up when i'm on the dance floor.." "They're nice. They show everyone that you're mine." "I can't be yours." "You know what I mean." Junseo snarls as he slowly walks up the stairs. "I'm gonna go to bed.." "Really?" "Wake me up with some orange juice and some good baked bacon or something.." "Junseo?!" Jimin frowns and looks up at his 'boyfriend' as he makes his way to his bedroom. "I beg your pardon?" Junseo puts his hand close to his ear and waits for Jimin to say it. Jimin mumbles and hopes to get away with it. "I couldn't hear you?" "Yes sir.." "good boy." Once Junseo disappears, Jimin rolls his eyes and grabs his phone. He texts every single one of his friends and ends up at the tattoo shop again. "I wonder what you've been up to these days.." Taehyung mumbles as he drills the ink into some person's skin. "Just.. making money all the fucking time.. I don't have time for anything else." "And yet you're here." "Tell me about it." "What's going on with you?" "Junseo.. he's just hard to deal with. Private business.. i'll explain it to you one d-" "Yoongi!"

Yoongi? Jimin frowns as Taehyung stops tattooing and throws his arms wide. There he is again, the man he's been seeing ever since he jumped in that car. Min Yoongi. "Hey, Tae.. Jimin.." "you two met?" "Yeah.. uh.. stripclub.." Yoongi chuckles as he scratches the top of his head. "Thanks for like.. saying that out loud." Jimin complains. The woman in the chair chuckles. "I know you, don't worry." She says as she looks up just a split second. "Who doesn't know this legend?" Taehyung jokes as he pats Jimin on the head. "What are you doing here?" "Hm.. i was following Jimin.. waiting for the right moment to attack my prey.." "Yoongi seriously, you're going to scare him." "Scare me? Have you seen him? He's not that much behind those tattoos. And about tattoos.." "Here we go.." "You seriously tattooed MY design on someone i've never met? MY flowers? Are you fucking serious?" "I am sorry! I couldn't turn down my favorite client! He's my friend! He wanted that design!" "It was my design Tae! You can't just put my design on a body!" The argument stops when Taehyung asks Yoongi and Jimin to wait for him at the cafe. Jimin tries to walk as fast as he can, not wanting to talk to Yoongi. "You have to talk to me one way or another! We're gonna have to wait for our friend!" "I can live in silence!" "You don't look like you can though!" Yoongi has to jog to keep up with Jimin's quick pace. 

Jimin sits down at the first table he sees and nervously moves his leg up and down. Yoongi sits on the other side of the table a few seconds later and sighs. "That was a good work out.." Jimin snorts. "You look tired." "I am.. did you see what we did back there? Ran a fucking marathon man.." "You should never consider becoming an exotic dancer then.." "I wouldn't dare.. Especially now that I know what my competition would be." Jimin tries to avoid his flirting. "There's no competition when it comes to my friends." "I bet lots of guys are jealous when they see you.." "I don't think they are. They appreciate my presence all the time and they all seem to like me." "Hm.. competition." Yoongi teases as he puts his hand up. "Can I get a cappuccino please?" "I'd like a hot chocolate.." They both look up at the girl standing in front of them with a smile on their faces. "It'll be here in a moment!" "Thank you!" Yoongi winks at her with a smirk. "What? You flirt with girls too?" "Flirt? I was being nice.." "You winked at her.." "Is winking considered flirting?" "I.. I guess so?" "I am not into girls, Jimin. you don't have to get all jealous!" "You're a dick." "Hey! Watch out eh, I saved you." "About that.." Jimin looks down at the small, wooden table and sighs. "I just wanted to thank you again." "Again?" "Y-Yes.. You don't know what he would've done." "I can imagine." "Imagine. You wouldn't want to.."