21.

Yoongi

Yoongi

-

I could only hope for the words to stick with him. The boy deserves a happy life, and I, if I was able to, would promise him that's all I'd be able to give him if he'd just chose to stay. But he lives a life that's got its hands strangling him, and I know exactly what he's going through right now. I won't blame him if he wants to go back to Junseo. I see myself in his decisions, even. It kind of frightens me. I don't know what path he's going to end up on. "Have you got any plans tomorrow?" It's late and both me and Jimin know it's time for him to leave soon. He can't stay here to sleep by my side, and I know that all too well. "I'm starting up at WHAM! again tomorrow. He wanted me there between six and seven." "And the rest of your day?" I know it's risky for me to ask, considering Junseo only lets him go out for work, but I need to know if he's able to join me.  "Empty." He answers me, and I can see in his eyes he wants me to ask him. He wants me to take him somewhere. He wants to spend his day with me. "Why are you asking?" His eyes are teasing, playful. I chuckle. "I wondered if you wanted to maybe.. do something tomorrow? I have a piano lesson at 10 AM but.. I'm free for the rest of the day." "And who says I'm able to go?" he wants to play this game. "That's why I asked you." "I'm sure I can lie my way out of the house." He knows what he's doing, and I somehow see some kind of joy in his eyes. He's afraid of Junseo, but the boy has never been in love before, so lying is an exciting thing to do for him.

"I'd love to, Yoongi." His words are so sweet, especially now that they come out of such pretty, sweet lips. "Let me know if you were able to escape, ok?" I wish I could just kiss him again. It kind of felt like a victory when I felt his lips against mine again. I've known the beautiful dancer for nearly half a year now and I have only kissed him twice. Or, in other words, two nights with a lot of kissing. He looks good like this, laying on my bed, resting on his left side. His head is resting on his arms. He's wearing my shirt and shorts. I wish I could take a picture of him so I could always remember him like this. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He holds back a snicker. I am in love. "You're beautiful, Jimin. I love looking at you." "Now you're just flirting with me." But he knows what the difference is between my flirting and telling him he's beautiful. My flirts are rather sexual.  "Do you think we'll ever be able to enjoy each other without constantly having the feeling someone is watching us?" Someone? Junseo. Jimin might not be able to admit with words that his boyfriend is a fucking asshole, but I know he knows. "Don't worry, baby," I can see the shyness in his eyes. ", we have enough time left." But do I believe my own words? Does he believe them? "We'll be very careful, alright? He won't find out again." I know I have to lie to make him feel comfortable. "Ok." And he knows I consider the words as a lie. He considers them like that, too.

"Hey.. I think I should go.." Jimin says as he lets his fingertips slide down my cheek. I wish we had more time. He sits up straight, a sigh leaving his mouth when he realizes he has to put back on his dirty clothes. "Junseo's not expecting your right?" I know I shouldn't try, but my mouth thinks different. "He is, Yoongi. He always is." He sounds sad when talking about his boyfriend. He sounds miserable. I watch him put back on his clothes. "You can keep these here. They're for your eyes only from now on." Jimin's voice sounds playful for a quick second, but I can see in his eyes he's getting sad. He throws the set of lingerie on my bed and walks out, waiting for me to follow. I wish I could just make him stop. "I'll see you tomorrow, ok? We'll have a good day for once." Jimin bites on his tongue. I wish I could pull him back. "Get going." I snicker, a small smile allowed to be given to Jimin. He gives the quickest peck on my cheek, leaving my lips cold. I would've taken him back in if he kissed me. It's better he didn't. He waves at me and slowly disappears into the darkness of the night. I wish I could stop myself from falling any further in love with someone I can't have.