8.

No pov

No pov

-

The nervousness that roamed in Jimin's stomach made him throw up the moment he walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth. He tried keeping it in, but all the events and the fact that he was going on a 'date' with Yoongi was too much for his stomach to handle. He tells Junseo goodbye with a smile on his face while he tries to keep the image of Junseo pushing him down on his knees away. Junseo even dares to say he loves his little toy. Jimin doesn't answer that. He doesn't fall for his lies today because he has a date with someone so much better than Junseo. He knows the 'date' is just to get to know each other a little better. He knows there won't be a kiss or a hand to hold. The bridge is close to his house, the walk costs him 5 minutes. Yoongi isn't there yet, so he decides to lean against the poles of the bridge and grab his phone. He texts Yoongi he has arrived and waits with sparks in his eyes. It feels as if he's been there for hours when he finally notices Yoongi's car driving towards him. Jimin's puts his left hand in the air and waves at the older one, a big smile appearing on his face. He hops into the car and giggles. "Hey Jimin.." "Hi!" Yoongi's eyes are a bit dark, he looks tired. "How are you doing?" "I'm ok I guess! You?" "Tired.." "Oh, yeah, sorry for keeping you up yesterd-" "I liked talking to you, Jimin. Don't apologize." Jimin's heart skips a beat. He really does like him. 

They arrive at the river not much later, the car parked close to it so they won't have to walk long. Yoongi has a basket full of snacks and drinks. He even brought a blanket. He lays it down in the grass and is also the first to sit down. "I love this place.." "I used to come here when I was a little kid." "Really?" Yoongi's interested and it makes Jimin blush. "Yeah. I'd swim in the river and try to collect as many rocks as I could find.." Jimin chuckles. "I was a weird kid." Jimin scoots closer to Yoongi and puts his arms around his legs. "Thank you for taking me here." Yoongi smiles and nods. "Of course." The two silent down and watch the ducks swim around. "It's warm enough to swim." "S-Swim?" Yoongi grins and takes his shirt off. "Yeah! Come on!" His pants come off after, making Jimin look down until he hears a splash. "Yoongi! Oh my god!" Jimin laughs as he watches Yoongi swim towards the middle of the river. "You're crazy!" Jimin chuckles out while standing up. "The water's warm! You should join me!" Yoongi, who is almost on the other side of the river, yells. Jimin hesitates for a moment, but eventually gives in and takes of his red t-shirt. "Wohoooo!" Yoongi puts his hands in the air. "He's taking of his shirt!" He makes Jimin chuckle like he's never done before. He never imagined Yoongi doing something like this. 

"Fuck it!" Jimin yells as he dives towards the water. The water is, indeed, kind of warm. "I knew you wouldn't disappoint me!" Yoongi jokes with his hands still in the air. Jimin never imagines swimming with someone he doesn't even know that well. The two just feel attracted towards each other. It's weird, new, something out of this world. "Tell me something about yourself." The two float in front of each other. "I uh.. what's there to tell.. I have the most ordinary life.." "I think you're very interesting, Jimin. Everything that comes out of your mouth is interesting.." "Ah.." Jimin tries to hide how shy Yoongi makes him. "Well, I'm currently dating the wrong person." "Oh you're such a flirt!" "Ah Yoongi-' "I'm kidding." The two laugh as Jimin pushes the water towards Yoongi. "I really enjoy dancing.. It gives me time to not think at all.." "Well you definitely have the moves.." Jimin's cheeks turn redder every time Yoongi speaks. "Well.. those moves aren't hard to learn.." "I think they are. you're just very talented. When did you started dancing?" "I did ballet in middle school and I also used to make own choreographies with Hoseok and Jungkook.." "You're really passionate about dancing, huh?" "Yeah! I can put all my feelings into it.. If only I had the time to dance.." "Yeah, I bet your schedule is overflowing.." "It is, especially now that Hyuna wants to introduce me to that gay bar I told you about.."