31.

YEE Exotic dancer is coming to an end but as you all know books never end so I might have a surprise for you ;)

Jimin

-

The conclusion was hard to swallow, but I somehow knew deep down that I was ready. It took all my strength to walk out of Yoongi's cozy little home. It took me everything to take the bus and end up where I once lived with him. My years draped into his hands flash by as I walk towards the front door. I'm nervous but bite through it, my eyes focused on the door. I have to do this. I have to finish this so I can happily live on with him. With the one I have fallen in love with. The one that took me away in his red car when I needed one most. The one that brought me to my friend to get me safe. The one that hid me under the bridge from my biggest enemy. I try to convince myself all of that when my finger drops down onto the bell. It sounds agonizing and I start wondering how his face will either light up or break down when he sees me. I wait long enough for me to start worrying about myself and my well being. He might hurt me, but I know it'll be the last time. I tense up but force myself to relax when the door opens. I expect a total different reaction from the one and only Junseo, but he surprises me with something new. "Ah! Baby! You decided to come home at last." He takes a step aside for me to walk in, and so I do. I keep my shoulder straight, the sleeveless shirt I'm wearing suddenly not being the best idea. I look good, though. I can see my heeled boots and my ripped black jeans rocking my legs when I walk into the living room. Nothing has changed. 

It feels like I haven't been here for years. Space feels nice, considering my ass was always against Yoongi's lap if I needed something in his small home. I put my bag down. A bag with stuff that remind me too much of him, that remind me of his smell, his breath, his kiss. I close my eyes thinking about it. This is harder than I thought. I just wanted to drop the bag and be done with it. I wanted to leave it behind right now. "Want some tea? I was just getting it ready!" His voice tingles against my ears as I answer him with a soft yes. My hands sweatily touch one another, wanting to feel something to make sure I'm staying conscious and in control. "Listen," I begin as he puts the tea down and sits in front of me. Down in that chair, with those memories of that night. He's wearing the belt, too. As if he was prepared to see my face here again. "You should at first understand that I did not come home." His eyes shoot up from his tea to my eyes and I suddenly feel very cautious. I should try to use my words smartly, so I don't have his fist against my face at the end of this conversation. "I am not home." He leans back into his chair and crosses his legs. I wish I could crawl into his mind to find out what he's thinking. Is he thinking about jumping onto me? Ruining me? Killing me? "How is Yoongi doing, he must've been worried seeing you so close with me." "Hm." But he challenges me. He wants me to slip. Why am I so easy to convince? "How're your wounds?" He stands up with anger to react to my words.

I'd never say such a thing to him. Not to Junseo. If I'd be the person I was only months ago, I would've trembled under those eyes and tried to tell him I'm sorry. I'd drop on my knees and open my mouth for him. I only stare, now. "I don't like the tone you decided to bring with you today, Jimin." "I'm here to say goodbye to you. Please don't ruin your last few minutes with me." He walks towards me and positions him right in front of me. My neck doesn't like looking up at him, but I force it to work with me. I have to show I will not tremble this time. His hand catches a hold of my chin and pushes my cheeks together. It feels weird to be like this with him. It feels weird to have his hands touching my skin. "I want you to take those words back right now." "Sit down and enjoy you tea, Junseo. It'll get cold." He pulls me up by my chin and I have nothing else to do but stand up with his grip. My eyes dare to take a look at the glass table. I can almost feel the cold against my cheek, my nipples, my legs. He had me there for hours. "Why are you here, Jimin?" "I just told you." My eyes snap back to his and I dare to smile against his fingers. "I am saying goodbye." "You could never. You need the attention Jimin. That's the whore you are." He says the words to foully. He truly means them, though. He means them because he knows me. He knows how much I used to crave the attention any men could give to me. Maybe that's why I got carried away when I was talking to Yoongi's ex.