32.

Yoongi

-

"Get your shit and go!" My heart is out of control as Fred orders me to get what is truly necessary to take with me. He searches for the keys to my car as I throw some of my clothes into my suitcase. I try to think of Jimin's stuff as well, throwing in some of his perform.. stuff? I find some things I wish I didn't have to find, but somehow makes me smirk as well. Fred tries to ignore that he saw it too, quickly throwing the keys into my hands. "They could be here any second." "I'll be quick. Just meet me at the restaurant." "You're taking your boyfriend with you?" "Yes." "I'll make sure there's enough room. Don't take too long. They'll find you." He disappears out of my, now somewhat empty, home. I kind of have some explaining to do. They identified me. My face is known at our local police station. I have tried calling Jimin a few times, but the brat won't pick up. I throw the suitcase in the back of my car. There's no other option than to crash at Fred's office, even thought that space doesn't have any windows whatsoever. I promised Jimin to run away with him, so I guess this is a start. If he's willing to go with me, I won't be able to say anything else but the fact that I need him. Especially if we want to afford getting our own place somewhere. I am in no position to deal right now, not when my face is worth some money. There's enough men I know that would LOVE to snitch me. 

I lock the door of my trailer, saying a somehow forever goodbye to it. That's when I see Jimin walking towards me. His boots are covered in mud from walking up to the trailer. His hands are shaking, the fog making it hard to see his expression. His bare legs look pretty in shorts, and so does his chest in such a big shirt. When he gets close enough, I can see he was smiling. Smiling until he saw what I was doing. "S-So? This is like? A surprise or something?" He gives me a quick kiss, his arms hugging himself. Silly boy, thinking it's warm enough for an outfit like that. "Eh yeah, surprise. We needa leave right now." I pull on his arm and open the door up for him. "What? My shift starts at 8, that's hours away f-" "The cops are on my ass, Jimin. I traded some money for a place to stay." His eyes widen as we drive away. I'm going to miss my home. I can somehow still hope I'm getting back to it. "And that place will be?" "I'm very sorry, I really am, but we'll have to sleep at Fred's office." "W-What? That-" "Yes. down in that restaurant." "Yoongi-" "I know. It's the fucking worst. But we have to get through this." My sweat is dripping down and I can see Jimin looking at it. "Yoongi are you high right now?" I stiffen up behind the steering wheel. I chuckle. SHIT. "I'm sorry I know it's not the smartest thing but I needed something to calm me down and-" "You could've saved me some." But instead of Jimin getting angry at me, he just chuckles and shakes his head. 

"And you should've let me drive." "As if you're so good at driving a car." "Hey, I'm mediocre, alright? Being a stripper doesn't mean I'm a dumb bitch." "Being a drug dealer definitely does mean I'm a dumb bitch." I drive way too fast, my hands too sweaty to take a strong hold around the wheel. "You have anything left?" "Yes. In the glovie." I shouldn't have said yes. I wanted to keep him away from drugs, but I'm too late. I'm high, it doesn't count. He, instead of the joint, grabs a hold of a small amount of cocaine I had left. "A line? in the car?" "I have done this toooo many times, bad boy." I like the way he plays with names. I can't help but watch him as he smoothly puts it on the side of his hand. He takes it in so nicely, he doesn't even scrunch his nose. "Jesus Christ." He laughs out as he puts the bag back. "I haven't had this in a long while." "Yeah I know, it was supposed to stay that way." I snarl out at him. I should've taken a few hits less. Maybe I would've been able to not laugh right now. "What are you laughing at?" "It's just.. Nothing. I can't believe this is happening." Jimin puts his boots against the dashboard, his legs looking very fine right now. I wish I could grab a hold onto them, but we would end up dead. The cocaine kicks in, I can see it in Jimin's facial expression. He goes from somewhat worried to full on laughter. "Oh fuck this is fantastic." I try to park the car as perfect as possible. "Alright. Give me one as well, then." Jimin does as I say, taking out the bag once again. I hesitate for a few seconds. I haven't had anything more than weed in years.