16.

Warning: fully sexual chapter

Jimin

"Take it all baby.." Junseo's voice calmly tells me as i try to get his full length to fit inside of my mouth. I can feel my stomach turning when it hits the back of my throat, but I stop myself from reacting to it. It makes my eyes tear up. "Just a bit more, baby.." I groan when Junseo pushes his hand against the back of my head. The feeling is almost too violent to bear, but i feel proud of myself when I realize i did it. Junseo's hand leaves the back of my head, making me slowly pull my head away. Junseo's loud moan is what keeps me going. I bop my head back, this time getting it a bit quicker. "Fuck baby.." Junseo, who probably thought i'd stop the moment i reached his stip, throws his head back and rushes his hands through my hair. Again. Again. Again. My pace become quicker, finding it easier to handle every time i slide my mouth back down. "Bbay you're gonna make me c-cum.." He's getting weaker. I want to grin up at him, to stop and let him suffer, but I can't stop. I'm too busy pleasuring him like this. "C-Calm down Jimin.. I don't want to.. not yet.." But you don't stop me either, do you, Junseo? His next moan was louder than the last one and i suddenly find my mouth being filled. It slowly slides down my throat as i move my head back. I hear a soft pop when my mouth leaves his tip, making me grin lightly. "Fuck baby.. i said not yet.." "Sorry. I forgot you can't handle another one." Junseo huffs. "Says who?" "Says every time we have sex." I make him chuckle. I never make him chuckle like that. 

My knees feel weak when i stand up, but i ignore the sensation of pain and pleasure and get myself to the couch. I fall back, drugs wearing out, making me crace for the feeling again. "No. Not those." Junseo snaps the pills away from me. "You've got other things to take." "You are a true party killer." I tell him before grabbing my phone and opening up the chat. Fred's goods. I bet it's not his real name. "What are you doing?" "Getting more." "Oh no. We are not going to buy that shit. You work for it, not pay for it." Junseo tries to snap the phone away from me, but he misses. "I thought you wanted to make sure i'd get you to cum again?" "Jimin stop messing around and give me the damn phone." I rush away, trying to hide the pain i feel in my pants. He hasn't even touched me yet. "Jimin stop." "Babe. I'm joking. Seriously." "Then what are you doing?" "Mind games." I quickly open the app and show it to him. "WHo even plays that?" "I do. It keeps my mind clear." "You're not clear at all." "Clearer than ever." I say, not looking up at him. 

Pussycat95:

Any news yet? 

I bite on my nail and wait for 'Fredsgoods4' to answer. I want to throw the damn thing against the wall when i read his reply. 

Fredsgoods4:

Deal's off. 

"Get your ass over here, you brat. I want to play with you." Junseo grunts, waiting for me to crawl towards him. "What are you going to do then?" "That's a surprise."