~Chapter Five~

"Who would like to go first?" Ukai asked the quiet class, who all had a look of terror on their face.

All except for two, that is.

"Me!" A nearly bald guy stood up, a confident smile plastered on his face. "My name is Tanaka Ryuunosuke—!"

"—And I'm his right hand man, Nishinoya Yuu!" A short boy with spiky hair added. He then placed his hands on a boy next to him with his hair in a bun. "This is the greatest person in the world, Asahi Azumne!"

Asahi cover his face with his hands. "Noya, you're being too loud."

Ukai's eyebrow twitched.

"This is also our beautiful Kiyoko Shimizu!" Tanaka and Noya both yelled simultaneously.

Kiyoko pushes up her glasses. (Anime style) "Noya, Tanaka, please shut up."

Even though it was meant as an insult, both boys started crying tears of joy.

"She just disciplined us!" They cried.

"BOTH OF YOU SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET!" Ukai yelled and stood up. "OR I'LL KICK YOU OUT OF MY CLASS!"

The room fell silent, except from a few snickers from Kenma and Kiyoko.

Ukai sat back down and cleared his throat. "Next person, please."

Introductions went on for another 10 minutes, none as loud as Noya and Tanaka, which everyone was thankful for. Shorty after Kenma introduced himself, the bell rang.

"I'll see you all tomorrow! Have a great day!" Ukai yelled as everyone left the class.

Akaashi tapped Kenna's shoulder. "Hey, would you like to go to the cafeteria for lunch?"

Kenma thought about it. He didn't want to go into another room full of new people, but he was hungry. After thinking it over, he shrugged and mumbled, "Sure."

Akaashi smiled. "Let's go."

~~~

"Do you think aliens would abduct me?" A guy with wavy brown hair and glasses asked.

"Absolutely not, Oikawa. You're too fucking annoying," Kuroo laughed. "Plus, they don't exist."

"Well fuck you, Einstein," Oikawa shot back. "What are you gonna do? Use the periodic table to prove that they're not?"

Before Kuroo could respond with another snarky comment, the bell rang.

"For someone who is so clearly lacking in docosahexaenoic acid, I don't think you opinions have much validity, Oikawa," He snapped.

"I don't even know what the fuck that means, man," Oikawa laughed.

"Of course you don't, X-Files," Kuroo snarled. "Now let's hurry before we're late for lunch with Bokuto."

As the two friends left the school, Bokuto waited for them in the cafeteria. After a while, he finally saw them walk in. "BRO! OVER HERE! BRO!"

"BRO!" Kuroo yelled back as he ran to his table.

Oikawa ran over, too. "SHUT UP, HOMOS!"

"I'm sorry man, but I can't help it if my bro over here is just as loud as I am." Kuroo crosses his arms. "He's dumber than me, though."

"Bro!" Bokuto yelled, welling up with fake tears.

"Anyway, do you think Kenma's going to our party?"