~Chapter Seven: Part One~

Sorry for the reupload lol I forgot to proof read also thanks so much for 500 reads!! ;(( it means a lot to me that y'all like my stories! Love you guys so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding dong

A minute went by.

Are we too early, perhaps, Akaashi wondered nervously, I have not been to a party since my junior year.

His face then drained of all color. What if the party was tomorrow and I just showed up like an idiot and everyone just makes fun of me and—

"You good, Akaashi?" Kenma raised his brow.

Akaashi cleared his throat. "Yeah, yeah. It's just—are you sure this is the right place?"

"Pfft. Yeah," He laughed.

The door opened as pair of amber eyes peeked through.

"AWAKAWSHI! You made it!"

"Yes, Bokuto," Akaashi smiled. "Once again, thank you for inviting the two of us."

"Yeah, thanks man," Kenma chimed in. "Very cash money of you."

"Well, come in, bros!" A guy with terrible bed hair jumped in the doorway. "Nice seeing you again, Kitten."

"Shut up," Kenma said as he pushed through the boys, with a giggling Kuroo following right behind.

Akaashi didn't even get both feet in the dorm before Bokuto started yelling again.

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY TODAY! ARE YOU HAPPY TO BE HERE?" He yelled whole shining his ever-so-bright smile.

"Yes, thank you, Bokuto,"

Sure he was exhausting at times, but Akaashi didn't mind.

First, Bokuto introduced him to Iwazumi and Oikawa, and as expected, he had to deal with the two of them drowning him with compliments.

"You're better looking in person," Oikawa said. "Bokuto was right."

Akaashi smiled. "What? Does Bokuto talk about me often?"

"Oh yeah, man! All the time!" Iwaizumi laughed. "He really likes you—"

"—TUBE! I REALLY LIKE YOUTUBE! ANYWAY!" Bokuto cut him off and dragged him to a couch in the living room.

The music was blaring EDM music, with the occasional pop song here and there. There was also about 50 people in this room alone—all sporting the classic red solo cups— and if Akaashi wasn't claustrophobic before, he was now.

"Do you usually have parties?" He asked, yelling over the music. "Particularly ones that are depicted in the movies?"

Bokuto yelled back. "Yeah, man! I think it's a great way to bring some fun into Nekorodani!" All of a sudden he had a huge smile on his face. He stood up and and pulled on his hand. "They're playing my favorite song! Come on, dance with me!"

"My apologizes, but I do not dance," Akaashi said, letting go of Bokuto. "Go on without me."

Bokuto winked and back up into the mosh pit in the center of the room. "Your loss, Kashi."

The whole time while Bokuto was dancing, Akaashi was cracking up. He was flossing, Milly rocking, shooting, and every other dumbass dance you could think of.

Bokuto looked back at Akaashi and gave him a big smile. They locked eyes for only a second, but to them, it felt like forever.

Following immediately after, Bokuto violently dabbed, thus ruining their beautiful moment. Akaashi burst out laughing and covered his face. The second he touched his face, he stopped laughing.

Why are my cheeks currently burning up, He thought. It is not hot in here whatsoever, and it could not because of embarrassment.

Akaashi looked back up at Bokuto. Could it be? No, that would be crazy.

He definitely did not like the loud, obnoxious idiot dancing in front of him. Totally not. Sighing, he put his head back down.

"Hey, AWkaWshI," A enthusiastic voice said. "You good?"

Akaashi managed to put on a small smile. "Y-yeah, of course! Also, have you seen Kenma by chance?"

"No, and come to think of it, I haven't seen Kuroo either. They're probably making out somewhere."

They both laughed. It was probably true.

"I mean," Bokuto started. "It's like they always say."

Akaashi tilted his head in confusion. "What do they say?"

"They don't think it be like that sometimes," Bokuto said with a distant expression. "But it do. It really do."

Akaashi just stood there, puzzled. Is there some subculture where people just don't form coherent sentences that he doesn't know about?

"Anyway, we're putting on a movie outside on the projector if you want to watch."

"Which one?"

"It's called Haikyuu, and I heard it was really good." Bokuto said and grabbed Akaashi's hands. "Cmon! It's starting soon!"

Akaashi laughed.
.
.
.
Maybe he did like him after all...

***

Hey guys, so i just wanted to say sorry once again for the late update. Marching band season is over so I will have more time to update! This chapter is shorter than usual, but that's because it's split into two parts! I really hope you enjoyed and also
500 READs? THANK!! I DONT DESERVE YALL!! And as always
See you next chapter
XOXO
~Stormy❤️❤️❤️