•1k Special•

"You don't have to say I love you to say I love you."

Such a beautiful lyric, Iwaizumi thought as he sang. With every word and every note, he moved his way through his garden.

"Forget all the shooting stars and all the silver moons."

His voice was that of a siren's, luring in everyone who was near.

"We've been making shades of purple out of red and blue."

To the beat, he swayed his arms as if this rooftop garden was his concert stage.

"Sickeningly sweet like honey, don't need money—"

Iwaizumi picked up the lavender watering can and smiled as the man-made raindrops added a shine to each crimson flower.

"All I need is you-"

Being the dork that he was, he waved at his newfound audience and blew kisses at the girls.

"You."

He sang the last word as he locked eyes with a guy who had stars in his eyes. However, when he realized he was staring at Iwaizumi, he cover his face and walked away.

When he was just about catch up to him, two of his fans came up to him.

"Oh my god, that was so cool!" One girl said with beautiful golden hair.

"I love your mini rooftop concerts, man! Plus you're hella cute, too," Her friend said, who Iwaizumi recognized. Since Yuuji Terushima was by far one of the hottest guys on campus, his compliment made Iwaizumi blush.

"Th-thanks! I'm really glad you guys enjoyed it," He said. "I'd love to talk more, but there's something I have to do first."

As he said his goodbyes, Iwaizumi tried to follow the guy from earlier. Despite all the people lingering on the roof, he was not one of them.

I'll worry about him tomorrow, thought Iwaizumi. He made his way over to the roses and sat down, hugging his knees while doing so. Slowly, but surely, his mind drifted off into thoughts of his past.

In highschool, Iwaizumi was very popular. He had everything anyone was looking for: gorgeously tanned skin, toned muscles, silky, raven waves, and eyes that anyone could get lost in with just one glance.

Needless to say, all the boys and girls fawned over him. He was not only beautiful, but intelligent as well. In his free time, he took part in his church's choir and his school's boys volleyball team.

However, no matter how much he did, his parents still were not impressed.

Iwaizumi was born into a very wealthy family, his mother a model and his father a CEO of a very well respected company in Japan. Although he was heir to his father's position, Iwaizumi didn't want it. He wanted to enjoy himself and explore what it felt like to live a normal life. But no matter how much he wanted to be free, his parent's approval mattered most to him.

Nekorodani was the perfect opportunity to impress the both of them. He enrolled in both the physics program and plays volleyball for the school's team.

He was doing pretty well the first year, until all his parents cared about was potential wives for their son. All the women that were chosen only cared about his money or his looks, nobody really cared about him.