~Chapter Seventeen~

Ten more minutes.

Ten more minutes until Ukai's freshman class has to present their end of the semester project at Ueno Park's annual art show. While Akaashi is calm and collected, Kenma is shaking from how many people are in the crowd.

Although there were no more than fifty people there, it seemed like hundreds to Kenma—and standing right next to the platform that they're presenting on isn't helping either.

To distract himself, he tied his hair back and messed with the hem of his blue button-up shirt.

"Hey, are you alright?" Akaashi asked, full of concern. His curly hair was parted differently and his lashes were covered in new mascara that Oikawa got him. "You seem to be biting your nails more than you usually do."

Kenma shook his head. "I'm not the best public speaking in any way, shape, or form."

"I'm not either, but we totally got this!" He said with a big smile on his face.

"Why are you being so positive right now?"

"If I do not smile and think happy thoughts for the next couple of minutes, I will break down in tears," Akaashi said in a serious tone.

"Fair enough."

Just then, Ukai walked up towards them. "Hey, guys! How we feelin'?"

Although he didn't get a response, Kenma's trembling and Akaashi's forced smile was enough to answer.

"Anyway, I've come to tell you that you guys are gonna do great! I'm incredibly proud of you two, and I look forward to what you have planned after this semester."

"Thank you, Ukai," Akaashi said while trying to remain positive. "Should we head up now?"

Ukai nodded and Kenma frowned. As they walked up the large, wooden platform's steps, their classmates shouted words of encouragement while awaiting their turn.

"You got this!" Shouted Kiyoko who smiled and gave them a thumbs up.

"I believe in you two," said Asahi, who was in currently in tears.

Tanaka screamed, "KILL EM, AKAASHI!"

"GET IT KENMA!" Noya yelled while he did a move that he called the 'Rolling Thunder'.

As a result, their heart was steadied to the point where they can stand on stage without fainting.

Ukai cleared his throat and readjusted the microphone stand. "Hello, everyone. My name is Ukai Keishin and I have the privilege of guiding these students to a bright future in art. To start off today's show are two students that have shown drastic growth both as a student and as a person. I can't wait for you to see what they have for you all today!"

And with that, Ukai left Kenma and Akaashi with nothing but a microphone and four easels on the stage.

"Okay," Akaashi took a deep breath. He then put a blank canvas on the first display easel in the front of the stage. He cleared his throat and began speaking, "Our theme that our class chose was love. To introduce to you what it is all about, my partner and I created 'Love in Four Colors' for you experience."

Akaashi nodded, signaling Kenma to take over the presentation.

"Before you fall in love," Kenma started, still shaking. "You're like a blank canvas—new and full of possibilities."