~Chapter Eight~

Bokuto woke up with a killer headache and only three things on his mind: Akaashi, markers, and a lampshade. He didn't question that last two because they're usually reoccurring items whenever he gets blackout drunk. However, this was the first time Akaashi popped up.

Still with his eyes closed, he pressed his hand against his forehead—it hurt like hell. What the fuck did he do last night? He felt a heaviness on his chest, but he didn't want to open his eyes just yet.

When he put his hand down, he felt something fluffier than the shirt he was wearing last night. Finally, he opened his eyes and his mouth dropped open. Akaashi Keji was laying on top of him. The Akaashi Keji, or as Kuroo likes to call him, The-Guy-Bokuto-Has-A-Crush-On.

As a result from tugging on his hair, Akaashi's eyes fluttered open and met with Bokuto's.

Both of the boys screamed and Akaashi jumped off the couch right next to a glass coffee table. Once he saw his reflection, he screamed again.

Bokuto looked down and realized he was shirtless, and judging by the pinkness of Akaashi's face, he realized it, too.

"SHUT UP, YOU GAY IMBECILES!" Kuroo's voice yelled from upstairs.

Akaashi stood and held his head in his hands and whispered, "What happened last night?"

Bokuto shrugged, "Why am I shirtless?"

They sat there and tried to remember what happened.

Then at the same time, they made eye contact.

"Oikawa!"

~~~

"Okay, okay. So it's salt, then lime, and then shot!" Bokuto said.

"No it's salt and then shot—" Oikawa added.

"You're doing it wrong!" Iwaizumi yelled.

"Really? Cause I feel great!"

Akaashi facepalmed. Seeing his friends get drunk off their faces was funny and embarrassing at this same time.

Three shots later, Bokuto and Oikawa were dancing on the dining room table. Four shots later, they decided karaoke would be a great idea.

Akaashi took a seat on a bar stool, with Iwaizumi sitting right next to him.

"So pretty boy," He asked. "How are you liking Nekorodani so far?"

"I am enjoying it quite well, apart from some disturbances that shall remain nameless," Akaashi said, gesturing towards the two drunk idiots on the dining room table. "My art program is overall exciting and my new roommate, Kenma, has become a very close friend of mine."

Iwaizumi smiled. "Glad to hear that. What about Bokuto? You fallen in love with him yet?"

"Of course not! That is absolutely ridiculous."

"Oh come on! I can tell by the way you guys look at each other." Iwaizumi gave Akaashi a shove on his shoulder. "You have 'lovestruck' written all over your face."

"Oh be quiet," Akaashi said, turning away. But then he saw him. Bokuto Koutarou. The way the light shined on his golden eyes. The way his words were slurred as he sang "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". He was perfectly imperfect.

Maybe not so ridiculous after all, he thought.
.
.
.
"Okay, Boku-Bokuto, here me out—hear me out," Oikawa started. "Two words. Bance battle."