~Chapter Eleven~

Open studios at Ukai's classroom were always the highlight of Akaashi's day. He got to paint whenever, whatever, and not have a care in the world.

He didn't always have this luxury growing up, due to the lack of art programs in his city. Also partly because of his whole neighborhood hating the idea of a kid wanting to pursue an art career.

Ever since Akaashi's mom came home one day with two canvases and a box of paints, she was the bravest person he knew. So every time he sets foot in a studio, he dedicated every piece to his mother.

However, as Akaashi added golden dandelions to his floral piece, he was instantly reminded of someone's eyes. His cheeks turned bright pink as fast as his paintbrush hit the floor.

Over the past week, Akaashi has thought about Bokuto more frequently than he used to. Since Kenma teases him about the subject, Akaashi has kept these thoughts to himself.

But as much as he tries to deny it, he's falling for Bokuto. The way he's himself unapologetically; the way he can always put a smile on Akaashi's regardless of the situation.

Smiling to himself, he picked his paintbrush back up and continued to bring this piece of art alive.

An hour later, a tall, sketchy looking man tapped on Akaashi's shoulder. He jumped but then soon realized that it was just Ukai.

"I don't really look that scary, do I?" He laughed.

Embarrassed at his over the top reaction, Akaashi apologized.

"It's okay, I'm used to it. Anyway, how's your project going?"

"It is going, to say the least," He said as he cleaned up his area. "Neither Kenma nor I have even started."

"Then you must be glad that I changed the due date to next month."

Akaashi nodded. It's not that they haven't thought about ideas, it's just the theme everyone voted for was love. How was he supposed to deny his feelings when every time he thinks about love, he thinks of Bokuto?

"Thank you for letting me come in today."

"Of course, see you in class tomorrow," Ukai smiled.

Akaashi left the studio, taking his painting with him, and headed over to his dorm. I'll probably give this to Mom, he thought. His mother adores all of his painting, so much so that the walls in her tiny, crowded apartment are covered in his works. Akaashi promises that he'll make enough money to get her an actual house.

Once he opened the door, he wish he hadn't. Kenma and Kuroo were making out on Kenma's bed.

"Gross," Akaashi said and he set his stuff down on his desk. The 'what the fuck, is that allowed' vine was playing in his head for a good five minutes. He blames Kuroo and Bokuto for that.

"What's up, bro," Kuroo said, not even fazed.

Kenma, on the other hand, was hiding under his covers like a scared little kid.

"Nothing much, I just got back from painting at my art studio. I see you guys have been quite busy while I was gone."

Kuroo laughed. "One could say that, also I've been meaning to ask you if you wanted to go with us to a karaoke bar tonight."

Kenma sat up. "You really think that Akaashi is gonna wanna sing in public?"

"I mean if I got you to try it, maybe he might do it too!"

Akaashi was just about to say no when Kuroo said the magic words: "Bokuto is coming with us, too."

"I will go, but I cannot promise that I will sing."

Kenma high-fived Kuroo. "Phase one: complete!"

Akaashi tilted his head forward. "Phase one of what?"

Kuroo stood up and placed a hand of Akaashi's shoulder. "Don't worry about it, kid. The less you know, the better!"

Kenma giggled as he watched Kuroo left the dorm, leaving behind a very suspicious Akaashi.

He gave Kenma a look of confusion, to which he responded with a wink.

Akaashi plopped face first on his bed. "You guys are driving me insane."

~~~

"You're going to hell, Kuroo!"

"With you here, I'm already there!"

Oikawa and Iwaizumi both facepalmed as they watched the two imbeciles wrestle in the dorm's living room. Each of them grabbed one of the boys to separate them.

Iwaizumi turned his face away to avoid Kuroo's nappy ass hair. "Someone want to explain to us what's going on?"

"Ask Bokuto! He's the one who got mad after I threatened to tell Akaashi that he likes him!"

All eyes turned to the other boy as he rushed to defend himself. "Not my fault Kuroo has the biggest mouth ever!"

"Yeah I also have the biggest d—"

"Shut the hell up!" Oikawa yelled as he let go of Bokuto. "Both of you are acting like children!"

Kuroo mumbled, "At least I'm not a twink like you!"

Iwaizumi snickered as Bokuto and Kuroo fist-bumped each other. Meanwhile, Oikawa flipped all of them off.

"Okay, so now that we're all somewhat getting along," Iwaizumi started. "Let's talk about this double date you guys are having! Oikawa and I are coming, also."

Bokuto crossed his arms and sat on the couch. "Wel, first off, I brought up the idea of going to that new karaoke bar across town yesterday. But today, I found out that both Kuroo and his dumbass boyfriend hinted at why I wanted to go there in the first place."

"Call him a dumbass again, I dare you—"

"Anyway, Kuroo kept on teasing me for not making any big moves and called me a, quote on quote, 'bitch baby'!"

"You probably deserved it, bitch baby!" Oikawa snickered.

"Bitch baby! Bitch baby!" Iwaizumi and Kuroo chanted.

Bokuto put his face in his hands. "I fucking hate all of you."

Kuroo plopped on the seat next to him. "Nah you love us."

"Whatever! Just help me pick out an outfit or something, you assholes."

Everyone but Bokuto looked at each other and nodded. All at once, they tackled Bokuto and continued their chant.

***

What's poppin' my lovelies! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Look out this weekend for another update! As always...

See you next chapter!

XOXO~ Stormy