1. First Year

*New fanfic! Yay! Of course probably no one will read this. But I do enjoy writing. Even if I suck at it. Yea oh and this is just a Sabriel fanfic so Sam is at college working to be a lawyer etc and you'll see where Dean is and stuff but he's not a main part in this fic cause like I said before: SABRIEL!!!

Anyways, enjoy chapter one!*

// Sam's POV

It was his first year. Finally. He had made it to Stanford. It was a long drive. But his car went the distance.

Sam found an empty parking space and parked his black mustang.

He walked out and sighed, taking in the fresh air.

He walked around the car towards the back.

He opened his trunk and stared at the boxes.

Sam grabbed a few boxes and stacked them onto one another. He began carrying them towards the school entrance. He wished his brother were here to see him. Well Dean had seen him leave, he even teared up about the whole thing. His brother Dean, worked as a mechanic with his boyfriend Castiel.

They were really happy together. Sam knew it.

As Sam entered the building a few girls in the school colour clothing smiled and welcomed him.

Sam smiled in return and began to walk on a set of steps.

Unfortunately, Sam being the huge cults he was, tripped on the last stepped.

He managed to balance himself and the boxes, except the one at the top. Which began to slid off.

Shit.

No.

Someone help help him!

Sam closed his eyes shut and waited for the sound of a box crashing on the ground.

But instead, he heard...giggling?

"Hello? Um...you kind of almost dropped this."

Sam looked to the side and saw a girl.

She had curly blonde hair and was dragging her own suitcase.

She held his box and smiled at Sam.

"I'm Jessica. Jessica Moore." She smiled brightly.

Sam blushed a light pink and smiled.

"I'm Sam Winchester. I'd shake your hand but um you know." He chuckled.

Jessica giggled again.

"I can help you carry this to your dorm if you want." She stated.

Sam smiled and nodded.

"S-sure, thanks." He said and began walking towards his dorm, Jessica following behind.

They finally made it Sam's dorm.

Sam set the boxes he held on the floor and searched for his key.

Where is it?

Ughhh.

Wait. Uh-

Oh found it!

Sam pulled out the dorm key and was about to unlock the door when it swung open.

"Well hello! You must be Sam." A boy around Sam's age stepped out of the room.

"I'm Lucifer. Just called me Luci!" He smiled and put his hands in his pocket.

"Uh yea... I know. Hey Luci." Sam said before picking up his boxes and walking inside.

Jessica began to follow Sam inside when Lucifer stopped her.

"I'll carry that for you." He said taking the box away from her and walking inside, shutting the door closed.

Sam set his boxes on the empty bed.

Lucifer came up behind him and set the box down as well.

"That was a bit rude you know..." Sam mumbled.

"Excuse me? I didn't hear that. Just kidding! I did! And yea I know it was rude but she was looking at you like she's just waiting to eat you up! And that can't happen until the welcoming party!!" Lucifer shrieked.

Sam blushed and began unpacking.

"Yea whatever you say Luci."

*short chapter I know. But hey it's barely the first so yea. So how do ya'll feel about Jess???? Hehehe and Lucifer???? Gabriel will be introduced in the next chapter or so. Don't worry. You must let the moose adjust to his new habitat.*