4. Some Dance

*HEY GUYS! UPDATES! YAY! Thanks for everyone who has read this fic and voted and commented on it! I really appreciate it! Enjoy the chapter!*

// Gabriel's POV

The Welcoming Party.

Gabriel's favourite time of the year. Well next to any breaks he got. But he did enjoy going to that party because, well chicks! And dudes. If he found any.

He mostly flirted with girls but if he found a guy staring at him, well Gabe would dive right in.

Gabriel wondered if he would he Sam there. He was a first year after all. Sam didn't seem like the type of person to party. He looked more of a book worm or something alike.

People could choose whether or not if they wanted to show up to the party. So maybe Sam wasn't going. Oh well. Gabe was still hoping he would show up.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

// Sam's POV

Sam and Lucifer walked into the gym of the building, which was already full of people and music blaring out everywhere.

Their ears thumped against their head.

Sam stopped at the doorway and looked around. Everyone was already dancing. Bumping against each other accidentally and purposely.

Lucifer was eyeing a group of giggling girls. He bit his lip and patted Sam on the back.

"Well Sammy, I'm off to go see what I can get. See ya back at the dorm!" He called before walking towards them.

Sam rolled his eyes and leaned back on the wall.

What was he even doing here? He should be finishing that book he was reading, Lord Of The Rings. He was almost done with the last book!

Then Sam remembered.

Jessica!

Sam looked around the room for her. It was dark. The only thing lighting the place was a few lights going around the room.

Curly blonde hair.

Curly blonde hair.

Curly blonde hair...

Ah ha!

Sam had found her!

She turned around and Sam could see her face. Her gorgeous features. She was pretty. Beautiful! But Sam only needed someone to talk to. He didn't need a relationship right now. Even if she was beautiful.

Sam began walking towards her when some other guy walked up to her and put his arms around her waist.

Well then. Forget it. Sam walked to the refreshments and grabbed a can of soda. There was beer but Sam didn't want to get drunk tonight. Not his first day!

For Lucifer it was a different story, he was already stumbling about in the crowd, leaning against a group of girls that were all making out with him.

Sam took a long gulp of his drink and leaned on a wall in a corner.

Sam thought about leaving. But there were people passing out all over the exits.

Sam sighed and took another long gulp of his drink.

This was going to be a long night.

// Gabriel's POV

Gabriel walked into the gym, stepping over a few drunk people.

He looked around. Eyeing a few girls. He spotted that girl Charlie from the shop and a few others he knew.