7. It's Okay

*So... *eyebrow wiggle* how'd ya'll feel about that kiss eh? Good? Bad? In between? I was gonna make Sam kiss him to sooth the burn from the coffee but it ended up with chocolate! Enjoy this chapter!*

// Gabriel's POV

Sam Winchester had just kissed him. Sam Winchester had just kiss him!

Sam. Winchester. Had. Just. Kissed. Him.

Gabriel looked around the coffee shop, a few people were staring, some smiling and giggling and others just going about with their business.

He could feel the heat rising in his cheeks as he walked back behind the counter.

He prepared someone's coffee and set it on the counter, calling out the drink and name.

Once his shift was over he ran out of the shop and towards the college. Gabriel ran around the halls, looking for Sam's dorm. Most people were still in class.

He turned the hall. Finding Sam's room number. 666. Which was a bit weird.

Gabriel knocked on the door.

No response.

Gabriel knocked again harder.

There was some shuffling and a load thud.

Gabriel slammed his fist against the door.

"I'm going I'm going! Jeez..." someone yelled.

It wasn't Sam however. Maybe it was his roommate.

The door swung open and a guy taller than him squinted down at him and pursed his lips.

"Uh. . . who are you exactly?" He asked, still squinting down at him.

"I'm uh. Gabriel. I'm looking for Sam! Is he here?" Gabriel asked frantically, trying to peek behind this squinting fellow.

"Oh, Sammy? He's not here right now. He's got classes. But he should be back in a few. And by 'a few' I mean. . well I don't know really." He laughed going back into the room. "But you're welcome to stay and wait if you'd like."

Gabriel walked into the familiar room and sat at the edge of Sam's bed.

"So uh. . . are you a first year?" The boy asked.

"No. It's my uh second year actually. You're a first year? Cause I haven't seen you around here."

"Yea I'm a first year. So were you at the welcoming party? I mean you just seem like the type of guy to be around the ladies you know?" he smirked.

"Yea I was at that party. In fact, when everyone got together to that huge dance, I ended up dancing with Sam." He laughed. "What did you say your name was again?"

"I didn't. But it's Lucifer." Lucifer smiled.

Gabriel nodded and looked at the tins of books all lined up on Sam's shelf.

666? Lucifer? Damn this place was weird.

After a few minutes of talking to Lucifer, Gabriel decided to leave.

"Thanks, Luci but I have to get to my second shift." He said walking out.

"Sure okay." He mumbled before burying himself in his blankets.

Gabriel walked into the parking lot and took out his phone to text Sam.

October 24, 5:38

Hey Samwich. I just wanted to ask if you were okay? You just sort of ran out after what happened. - G

He tucked his phone away and drove over to the coffee shop.

Gabriel ran into the shop and grabbed his green apron, slipping it on. He walked over to the coffee maker and waited for an order. After Alfie gave him instructions, he began working.

After a few drinks Gabriel turned around towards the door, expecting for Sam to come walking in.

Gabriel looked among the people sitting down, and someone caught his eye. Someone looking down at their laptop, typing away.

Gabriel sighed in relief.

Sam.

He looked over at Alfie.

"I'm gonna go clean the tables. No one else is here to order anyways." He smiled.

Alfie shrugged and nodded, throwing him a rag.

Gabriel walked over to a few tables and began cleaning.

After a few tables he walked over to Sam's table and cleaned an empty area on the small table.

"Hey Samwich." Gabriel looked down at Sam with small smile.

Sam looked up at him and blushed before looking back down and continuing with his typing.

Gabriel frowned and leaned on the table. His hand supporting him.

"Okay Sam. What's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me? If this is about that kiss... you were the one who kissed me! I should be the one ignoring you! But I'm not okay? I kissed back for a reason. You just left and now you wont even talk to me Sam! Listen... it's okay." His voice calmed down by the end. He began walking away when Sam closed his laptop and stood up carrying his coffee and took a sip.

Gabriel turned back around.

"Gabe..." he began before tripping on the end of his table, spilling his coffee on Gabriel's apron.

Both their eyes widened. Sam took the rag from Gabriel's hands and began wiping off his apron.

Gabriel blushed a dark red. Sam had unfortunately spilled his coffee on his lower area. And Sam Winchester was technically touching him there.

Sam just kept rubbing the coffee off, even if it didn't make much of a difference.

Sam pulled away and sighed, handing back the rag to Gabriel and picked up his laptop.

"S-sorry." He whispered before walking out of the coffee shop again.