12. So Glad To Meet You

*HELLO! ARE YOU GUYS ENJOYING THIS? I HOPE YOU ARE!!!! WELL ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!! I THINK I MIGHT BE FINISHING THIS SOON. I'M NOT SURE YET! BUT ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!*

// Gabriel's POV

Gabriel held the bottom off his mask and began to pull it up. He could see Sam's eyes widen. Gabriel removed the mask completely. He looked up at Sam and gave a weak smile.

"Hey kiddo. . ." He mumbled.

Sam's eyes softened and he smiled. He walked up to Gabriel and placed his hands on Gabe's waist and began to sing.

"Don't start me. . . trying now. . . cause I'm all over it Angeles." He sang and began swaying back and forth. Sam was referring to all the times Gabriel had upset Sam. He was saying it was okay. Gabriel began to tear up.

Gabriel smiled widely and they both began singing.

"I can make you satisfied in, everything you do. All your secret wishes could right now be coming true." They sang in sync.

"Spend forever. . . with my poision arms. . . around you." Gabriel sang by himself.

"No one's gonna fool around with us, No one's gonna fool around with us." They sang together.

"So glad to meet you. . .

Winchester

Gabriel" They sang the the last part together, and continued to sway back and forth.

*(IN THAT LAST PART WHERE THEY SANG WINCHESTER AND GABRIEL THEY CHANGED THE NAME ANGELES FROMTHE SONG TO EACH OTHERS NAMES. LIKE THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE GLAD TO MEET ONE ANOTHER. JUST IN CASE NO ONE GOT THAT. WELL KEEP READING!)*

The song ended and they stopped dancing. Sam removed his mask and smiled at Gabriel.

"Gabriel. . . I was told you weren't going to show up." He stated confused but happy.

"Uh. . . Luci said he'd tell you that so I could surprise you." He laughed nervously.

Sam chuckled and ruffled Gabe's hair.

"Well I was sure surprised. And um. . . nice wings," He smiled.

Gabriel laughed and nodded. They were silent for a while. They just looked into each others eyes. Gabriel was the one who broke the silnce.

"So you like my little place? I come here a lot. No one can usually find it." He walked off the bridge and wandered around the pond. He had put his mask back on. Sam followed him, also placing his mask back on his face.

"Y-yea. It's really something. Beautiful." He followed behind the shorter man.

They walked around a few bushed, Gabriel far ahead.

Gabriel looked down at a white rose bush and picked one. Behind him Sam picked a red rose without Gabe noticing.

Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy began playing in the background.

Gabriel tapped his foot. He turned towards Sam and began swaying his hips back and forth. Sam laughed as Gabriel began walking towards him, still swaying his hips.

He stood in front of Sam and move his hands up his chest and through his hair. Sam blushed darkly as Gabriel slowly turned and moved into Sam.

Gabriel turned around to find Sam leaning down close to him, their faces centimeters apart.

"H-hey Samsquach. What are you um. . .doing?" Gabriel blushed. Sam smirked and kissed his nose. He held out the red rose to his lips and kissing it before handin it to Gabriel.