6. Maybe I Can Help?

*Hello everyone! How's it going? Well I'm writing this on April 1st!!!! CROATOAN!! LET'S ALL GET CLEANED UP FOR THE ORGY! Also it's the grand Overlords (MISHA) MOMS BDAY! YAYAY! Unless he was joking. But happy birthday to Mrs. Collins! Enjoy the chapter guys! HAPPY APOCALYPSE DAY*

// Gabriel's POV

Did Sam just kiss him?

'Yea but on the cheek you moron. No biggie.' The voice in his head teased.

Oh shut up.

So what if it was on his cheek?! Sam had kissed him and it was only their second day talking!

He walked back over behind the counter and made everyone else's coffee.

It was getting pretty cold out. Fall would be starting in a few days. And everyone already had their coats and long scarfs ready. Well except Gabriel. He didn't have time to buy a coat. He just had his jacket. Which usually worked for him, so he'd be fine!

Soon after making a million coffees, it was Gabriel's lunch break. He made himself his favourite coffee, Little Taste Of Heaven and looked for something sweet to eat in that area of Starbucks they sell food.

He grabbed a brownie and a slice of red velvet cake.

Gabriel walked over to the far corner of the shop and sat down. He began eating the delicious sweets and took a sip of coffee. And unfortunately burned his lip. Great. Gabriel pulled away from the cup quickly and licked his lips. Damn it. He pulled out his phone and checked if he had any messages. None.

Sam hadn't even texted him yet.

After a while he put his phone away and took another sip of coffee, after it cooled down.

He nibbled at the brownie when his phone beeped, causing him to jump up.

Gabriel fished his pocket for the device and pulled it out, looking at the screen.

October 24, 2:47 PM

Look up. - SW

Gabriel slowly looked up and smiled widely at the moose that stood before him.

"Hey Samsquach." Gabriel winked. "Sit. Please."

Sam blushed and sat down.

"Do you want a coffee? I could wip something up if you'd like." Gabriel smiled up at him, nibbling on the brownie. Sam shook his head with a smile and looked around. Gabriel took another sip of his coffee and ate the rest of his brownie, leaving chocolate crumbs on the corner of his mouth and frosting on his lips.

Sam chuckled slightly.

Gabriel looked up in surprise, "What? Did I do something funny?"

"Well. . . " Sam leaned in close to Gabe.

Gabriel felt Sam's breath on his lips and the heat rose in his cheeks.

"I've got brownie. . .don't I?" Gabriel whispered, looking away.

Sam chuckled lowly and placed his hand on Gabe's cheek, making him face him.

"Yes. Maybe I can help?" Sam said leaning in a bit more so their noses touched.

By that point, Gabriel was the one who was blushing madly. What the hell was happening?! Sam wasn't really going to kiss him was he?!

Sam wiped the crumbs of the corner of Gabriel's mouth with his thumb. He brought his finger to his mouth, eating the crumbs, looking down at Gabriel.

"Mmm. . . chocolate." Sam whispered before crashing his lips with the shorter one's.

Gabriel's eyes widened with shock and he stayed still for a few seconds before he found himself kissing back.

Sam moved his hand back to his cheek and Gabriel grabbed onto his collar, pulling the taller man closer.

Gabriel felt Sam glide his tongue on Gabriel's bottom lip. Licking away the chocolate. Gabriel slightly parted his lips and Sam's tongue explored his mouth.

Their tongues battled for domains, Gabe let the younger one win only because it felt so good.

Sam deepened the kiss, causing Gabe to moan and wimper into his mouth. Sam quickly pulled away, both of them breathing heavily.

"S-sorry. I - I didn't mean to. . .I should go. . ." Sam breathed, standing and running out the coffee shop.

Gabriel just sat there. A shocked expression on his face. Sam Winchester had just kissed him.