3. Luci Get Up!

// Sam's POV

What was with that guy at the coffee shop?

The way he flirted with Sam.

What he called him.

The way he had made Sam's heart flutter and the butterflies in his stomach dance.

One things for sure. Sam knew where he'd be getting his coffee from now on.

"Did you hear what he called you?! Well of course you heard! You should've seen your face man!" Lucifer laughed, patting Sam's back.

Sam rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Luci. I wonder why he called me that." He whispered.

Lucifer smirked and shook Sam's shoulders.

"It's obvious Sammy! He wants you! He was practically drooling for you! And...so were you."

Sam looked at his friend with wide eyes before shaking his head and climbing into the car.

"You wanna know how I know?" He whispered.

"Not really."

"Of course you do! Well not only did he call you 'Cutie In The Plaid' but! He left you a little something on the top of your cup there." Luci giggled like a little girl talking about someone's crush.

Sam looked down at his cup and he felt the heat growing in his cheeks.

There was a number written on the top. With.

With.

A

Heart!

Sam looked over at Lucifer and sighed.

"Just drive." He ordered.

Luci giggled again before pulling out of the parking space and heading back to the school.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Sam and Lucifer ran into their dorm and plopped onto their beds.

"So, Sammy. You gonna get some of that Jess girl at the welcoming party?" Lucifer asked with a smirk.

Sam blushed and shrugged.

"I'm not sure really."

"Of course you are! Just look at you! Probably a womaniser at heart!" He giggled. Why was he always giggling?

Sam rolled his eyes and propped open his laptop.

Lucifer walked in and out of the dorm, they small talked for a bit, before Lucifer changed into some loose clothing and jumped under that blankets of his bed.

"Well Sam. I'm gonna get some rest before the party starts! You can not leave without me!" He ordered.

Sam nodded and closed his laptop and drank the last of his coffee. He didn't want to sleep. He didn't really feel like going to that welcoming party either. But he had to. It was supposed to be for first years but a few older kids always snuck in somehow, eventually they made it for everyone.

Sam pulled the cup away from his lips and lifted it in the air, aiming at the trash bin when the scribbles at the top caught his attention.

Gabriel had written his number on it.

Should Sam text him? Should he even consider saving his number in his phone?

Sam sighed and typed the number in his phone but didn't text or call it. He just saved it into the device. Just incase someone threw the cup away and Sam wanted to keep the number. Not that he wanted to anyways.

A few hours past before it was 8:00PM and Sam stood and walked over to Lucifer's bed.

"Luci? Luci!! Wake up! The party starts in a few minutes.

Lucifer groaned and hid under his blankets.

"Five more minutes!" He mumbled.

Sam sighed and shook him again, leaning into his ear.

"They're be chicks there you can get with." He whispered.

Lucifer jolted right up and changed into some casual clothing.

"Well what are we waiting for Sammy?! Let's go get some chicks!" He laughed and walked out the door, Sam following behind.