9. He Pushed Him Out

*HELLO EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THESE READS AND VOTES AND I REALLY ENJOY YOU GUYS COMMENTING ON MY STORIES! SO IN THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE MORE JESSICA. YEP. AND MORE FEELS. SO ENJOY!*

// Sam's POV

"Gabr-" Sam ran into a room with a wide smile.

His smile faded quickly as he saw what was happening.

Gabriel was with someone. A girl in a red dress, which was unzipped from the back. She had dark curly hair and dark skin.

They were obviously in the middle of something.

Gabriel had pulled away from the woman. He was staring at Sam eyes wide and blown.

Sam felt the heat rising in his cheeks. What was he thinking? He shouldn't have come.

Sam looked down at his feet and opened the door.

"S-sorry...I just um- I'd better go..." he whispered.

From the corner of his eye he saw the girl lean into Gabriel again but she was pushed away.

"Sam please..." he began walking towards him.

Sam looked up and smiled slightly, shaking his head slowly before walking away and back to his dorm.

Why did he go? Why did he have to just show up? He was busy! Why did Sam have to fall for some guy who worked at a coffee shop?! Why couldn't he have fallen for someone else? A girl!? Like Jessica! Maybe he'd ask her out. He'd ask her to be his girl.

Yea. He would do that.

Sam arrived at the college and walked the halls of the many dorm rooms.

Before he got to his, he stopped and leaned against a wall.

His back slumped forward.

He slid down the wall and onto the floor. And he began to cry.

Sam wasn't even sure what he was crying about anymore. He just cried.

He didn't know how long he stayed there but soon someone was shaking him.

"Sam? Sam! Hello?" Someone called.

Sam opened his eyes, they burned.

Jessica.

"Jess? What?" He asked sitting up.

"Sam! Oh thank god you're alright! You were just past out here on the ground and I didn't know what to do!" She said frantically.

Sam placed his hand behind her neck and kissed her.

Jessica froze. But she was soon kissing back.

Sam pulled away after a while with a smile.

"I've been um...meaning to ask...would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He asked.

Jessica smiled widely and nodded.

"Of course Sam! I would love to...but what about Gabriel?"

Sam scoffed and began to stand.

"What about him?" He scoffed.

"Well I just thought...you know just the way you guys would stare at each other if you were near one another. I just thought-" she was cut off by Sam's laughter.

"I don't need him. Besides, he's already got himself a girl." He whispered before kissing Jessica once more and retreating to his room.

// Gabriel's POV

No. Oh god no. Why?! Why did he have to show up?!

Now Sam got the wrong idea. Well sure he was making out with Kali but he needed Sam!

He tried to explain. But Sam just walked right out of the shop, apologising.

"Well...where were we?" Kali asked wrapping her arms around Gabriel's shoulders from behind.

He didn't move. He needed to get rid of her.

Gabriel grabbed her hands and threw them back.

"Get out..." he whispered.

"Excuse you? Gabriel don't you dare- "

"I said GET OUT!" He yelled facing her. She jumped back slightly. Tears forming in her eyes. She walked up to Gabriel and kissed the corner of his mouth before walking away.

Good. No one was left but him. He was all alone.

He sat down, and cried. He had just ruined his and Sam's life! Sam would never want to see him again, not after this. He would probably get it on with Jessica. God he hated her.

Sure she was the sweetest thing ever, well besides Charlie, most of the time anyways, but Gabriel was always jealous when she was around Sam.

Why did his life have to be like this?! Why?! What did he do to have drive on the confusing twists and turns of life?

God, Gabriel had tried to make it up to Sam so many times. And just when Sam had come running back into his life, he walked away.

He just pushed him back out. He didn't mean to!

How was he going to fix this now? He couldn't.

There wasn't enough thread to sew this tear back together. Not anymore.

How could he do this to Sam?! Why did he even think of calling that woman?!

Gabriel stood up and grabbed his coat. He wiped the tears away and walked towards his car.

He was going to fix this somehow.