5. Pumpkin Patch Latte

*Hello! How did ya'll like that last chapter? I added the dancing scene from tangled because that's one of my favourite scenes in any disney movie! I'll also be using it in my new Destiel/Sabriel disney AU! Hehehehe enjoy this chapter folks*

// Gabriel's POV

Gabriel opened his eyes and found himself in a dorm. But not his dorm.

He quickly sat up, rubbing his eyes and looked at his surroundings. He was in someones bed. There were books everywhere.

There was someone in the other bed, but he didn't know who that was. Although he did look familiar.

Hey wasn't that that kid who was with Sam when they entered the coffee shop?

So he was in his dorm? Who was his roommate?

Gabriel yawned and looked around.

By a desk, filled with books, laying his head flat on the small table, almost falling off the chair, was Samsquach.

Had he brought him here?

But how?

Gabriel must've fallen asleep. But that would mean, Sam carried him here.

Gabe smiled to himself and looked at the clock and frowned.

10:34AM

Damn it. He was late. And there would probably be a whole lot of folks in the coffee shop trying to get some coffee.

Gabriel found his shoes on the floor and slipped them on.

He had to go to his dorm and get changed before going over there. He couldn't arrive smelling like beer and sweat.

He stood up and stretched.

Gabriel walked over to Sam and ruffled his hair, causing him to stir. Gabriel rubbed circles on his back and leaned in by his ear.

"Shhh, it's alright Samwich. Just sleep. I'll see you at the coffee shop today..." he whispered before kissing his cheek and walked out of the dorm.

He ran into his dorm and grabbed some fresh clothes and began to change.

His roommate, Balthazar was still passed out on his bed, with a girl, no wait...one...two...three...!

Four girls! All over his bed.

Gabriel rolled his eyes and pulled on a black polo shirt and some black jeans. He slid on some boots and began walking out of his room when someone grabbed his shoulders and spun him around.

"You look fun." She cooed, still drunk.

Gabriel laughed nervously and tried to push her away.

"'Not now sweet cheeks. I'm late for work." He said escaping her grasp.

She grabbed his waist and began moving her hands in between his thighs.

"Come on~ Don't go?" She whispered.

Gabriel rolled his eyes and moved her hands away before stepping out of the dorm and out the building towards his car.

// Sam's POV

Shhh, it's alright Samwich. Just sleep. I'll see you at the coffee shop today..." someone whispered in his ear, rubbing circles on his back.

It sounded like Gabriel.

Then they leaned in and kissed his cheek before leaving.

Sam smiled and opened his eyes slowly.