chapter 5

Marwah's pov :

As i got a plan in my mind i lifted my eyes and looked at him mashallah he's awesome but right now Im not in the situation to notice anyone. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh you guys won't believe what happened with me my niqab has falled from my face... im sure this ibleees would have done this....

i would have cried if this would be the different situation but now i can't show him i'm weak and why should i  because im not at all weak i know he can't do anything to me there are two reasons for my confedence second i can save myself with my self defence technique, and obviously First Allah will protect me.

so why should i sit and cry for being kidnapped why not lets enjoy i thought in my mind ....

But i can't breathe why he is not removing this tape from my mouth ahh its getting suffocated now cool marv cool i said to myself. then calmly i motioned that stupid at mouth with my eyes trust me i didn't had any tears in my eyes which shows i'm not at all scared of this iblees huff ..

Frist he didn't understood what i was trying to say after three four times he understood i was asking him to remove this tape from my mouth. 

He started to take steps he came in my view clearly wahhhhh how can he look so handsome allah gave him dark eyes, jet black hair sharp nose, big eye lashes and not to forget his perfect pink  lips control marv what are you thinking idiot i scolded my self  suddenly he pulled that tape

ahhhhh i screamed and closed my eyes  took a deep breath THANK GOD now i can breath properly i muttered to myself....

3rd person's pov :

He was busy starting her that he didn't understood wat she was trying to say with her beautiful blue eyes ..

After that he suddenly took out that tape she screamed because of pain by closing her eyes and taking deep breaths even he was taking deep breath now he was able to breathe properly too... than he thought why she is not screaming or saying anything that's it she started ...

''You iblees what you think of yourself haan ...??tell me who takes out this idiot tape in this way  . It hurts really bad you know wait a sec lets do one thing you sit here I'll do the same with you what sayyy... say something are you dumb ..???''  She yelled in anger.

He was not able to answer her he was saying ''iam sor... but she didn't let him complete again started saying ''what sorry haaa it pains alot what should i do with your sorry tell me .. and frist off all tell me why did you tied me up on this chair ?''

''I thought you would try to run because i kidnapped you right? That's wat you are supposed to do i think. .''  He was trying to answer her then 

Suddenly She started laughing holding her stomach and said between her laugh ''I..i.. why would i would think of running from here infact jazak allahu khair for kidnapping me ... its really excited to get kidnapped you know. .. wait.. who removed my niqab tell me ?''  She asked reminding her niqab in a seriously angry tone .

He gave a amazed expression and asked her ''excuse me are you mentally retarded person? ?''

She said :
''What nooo why would you asked that ??''

''Bcuz who gets excited for being kidnapped. ??only mad people i guess thats why i asked  you .. ''he said in a simple tone

''Shut up im completely well.. and yeah you thought i would scream and try to run after knowing that i got kidnapped you think im scared ??

Than lemme clear you im not at all scared of you nor of getting kidnapped bcuz i know you have mistakenly kidnapped me so i thought why not enjoy till you rectify your mistake.. i can guarantee one more thing you can't harm me there are two reasons for my confidence on this frist i have allah with me and sec i know how to  protect myself not to forget my self defence technique.'' She said with a smirk on her face as if  she was trying to scare him.

Without wasting a second thinking about his mistake he directly asked her ''What is your name? ?'' In a deadly serious tone

''Marwah'' she huffed

''I asked your full name ''  he semi yelled at her

''Marwah Hashyam'' she told him

Realizing his mistake he was ashamed bcuz of his guards who gave him the wrong information
''Oh my god...But we were supposed to kidnap marwah abood but you are ...

Look im sorry ...'' she again didn't let him complete his sentence started again

''Agh keep your sorry by yourself i knew that you were mistaken that's why i told you naa''  she said in a casual tone

''Yeh sorry and come now my driver will drop you home safely....''  why the hell she always stop me in the middle of the sentence he thought in his mind . When she said ...

''Hain ... who asked you leave me this soon . ARE you mad i can file a case on you know for kidnapping me so if you don't want this to happen inform my parents and lemme stay here for two to three days kk ???''

No doubt that she is mad he thought. . And said

''Go file a case on me i don't care my lawyers will handle that and yeh don't worry I'll not drop you at your home. ''  with a evil smile he completed his sentence

''Really. ??'' She asked with a surprised expression

''Yes instead of your home im going to drop you at mental asylum ....''  he said wid a tight smile on his face

''What but why are you mad ???..''

''Trust me only they can help you after Allah ''

''Hey why i need help mannn ??''

''Because your mad ''

''No im not ''

''Yes you are ''

''Nooooo''

''Yesss''

''Ahhhh shut up or else I'll shoot you''  finally she said getting irritated

''Truth is bitter right?  And how will you shoot me.  you have a gun?''

He knew she was getting irritated but he  was enjoying seeing her getting  irritated don't know why.....

Assalamualaikum guys enjoyed this chapter? ? WHY danish was enjoying teasing her ? WHY he was behaving differently wid her ? 😉 to know all this frst u guys need to vote comment and share my story kkk ???
Till then allahafiz take care .....