Epilogue

Danish khan's Pov :

I don't remember anything after kaif placing something on my face.

Slowly i started feeling dizzy and then he placed me in his car . That's it .....

.............................................................

I slowly tried opening my eyes adjusting the light coming from the far window.

Then i realized My hands and legs are tied to the chair.

And i must say it's very uncomfortable when you can't move or.... wait a second oh my god i can't even breath.  Someone has placed a tape on my mouth.

I started moving my hands and legs struggling with this bloody rope.

"Stop struggling meri jaan . You can't go anywhere without my permission and I'm not going to leave you ."  I heard a familiar voice.

"Ummghhh."  I wondered who was that person.

Then the person came in front of me and saying that i was shocked would be an lie because i was beyond the the shock.

Marwah was in front of me standing in her glory . I glared her and she gave me an innocent look.

"What ?"

"Shocked?"  She smiled

"Ummnhhhhhhi indicated towards my mouth . She again giggled.

"Feeling suffocated right?  Others too feel the same Mr.Danish when you forcefully kidnap them."  She said while gritting her teeth. 

Seriously man what's her problem.?

She started walking near the chair.

"Now listen Mr.weirdo bipolar just say Qubool hai three times and you'll be tied to me for life will be mine forever  ."  She whispered in my ear sending chills in my body.

Wait what she said?

Marwah's Pov :

I was trying hard to control my smile seeing Danish in this condition was really funny . He was struggling with that ropes .

Everything was ready family friends Qazi everyone were present. i just wish Danish doesn't freak out in front of them.

And please Allah he should say yes to this marriage or else I'll be finished.

"Walk downstairs don't say anything bhai will remove your tape so just say Qubool hai three times understood?"  I again whispered in his ears .

"Don't try to be over smart .I kissed on his cheek.  He went towards the gents section and i walked towards the ladies section.

"Danish Khan son of late Dawoud  khan do you accept Marwah Hashyam Daughter of Late Zaheer Hashyam as your Wife."  My body started shivering . I was feeling nervous.

Danish's Pov :

"Kya aapko yeh nikah Qubool hai?The Qazi asked me . There is no chance of saying no to this marriage my god has accepted my prayers .

I just thanked him before saying

"Qubool hai (yes i do)He repeated the question for two more times.

Then walked towards the Ladies section.

"Marwah Hashyam Daughter of late Zaheer Hashyam do you accept Danish Khan son of  Dawoud Khan as your husband?"