chapter 24

Danish's pov:

I couldn't bare anyone staring my beauty.

She's mine to stare mine to love.

I dismissed everyone .

Few minutes later when we were alone in room i sensed her sigh in relief it means she feels safe with me isn't it ?

I smiled and started to get up from my seat .

She was looking so beautiful and pretty in her Abaya and her hijab.

I just wish to hug her to my heart.Its too much right?

Before i could say she anything she came straight to the point .

"See i came here to ask you why you did that? "

Uff this is what exactly i love about her .

"Assalamualaikum Angel" Innocently i greeted her .

"Don't act smart in front of me i know you . Your tricks aren't going to work on me ." This girl will be the death of mine .

"I guess there is a reply for salam Angel?"  I replied sarcastically walking towards her

"Ye...yess i know."  She always shuttered when i stand close to her .

"Then?"  I asked her.  she took a deep breath changing her tone.

"Walaikumasalam . Enough???? " She half yelled at me .Rude.... i thought

"Don't you think your too much rude with your soon to be husband?"   First she was unable to answer me . She kept quite for some time and when she lifted her gaze i could sense hater in her eyes for me.

"I just wish to kill you. "  She said looking directly in my eyes  . I was mesmerized by her eyes don't know what i replied her.

"I wish to grant your wish .."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes at me.  Suddenly my legs again  stared moving towards her automatically .

"So i was saying..." she stopped in the middle of her sentence.

"So what you were saying. ...." smirkingly i asked her

"I.....i....."

"I what marwah ????"

"I...i..im i that so .."  so cute she's not getting any words

"What are you saying Angel ?"

"First of all you stay away from me ."  She said while sighing me to stop right there

"Really? But i guess you are the one who don't wants to stay away from me right?  That's why you came here without any reason Angel ."   I love to piss her off. she gives a million dollar expression when she's angry.

"No ...i came mmm"

"Oh my dear you don't need any reason to meet me you are always welcome to come to me .."Don't you guys think I'm too much cheesy ?

"I think you really want to die in my hands today." She started rolling up her sleeves as if she will beat me blue and black.  My innocent doll.

"Ok we'll talk about this later first come and sit here I'll order lunch for us we'll have lunch toget..." ahhh i hate it when some one don't let me finish my sentence