chapter 45

Assalamualaikum and Hii everyone as i promised here is your update.

But before this i request you guys to read the last chapters so that you remember what's going on in the story. 😄

Don't forget to vote comment and share on story like always. 😉

Danish's pov :

After landing in india Marwah just asked me to drop her home.  I know she doesn't want to live with me now so i just dropped her home.

I wanted to stay with her but i think she need some time and space (really man isn't five years enough for her) i thought.

I came back home to receive an unexpected surprise.

And i can't explain it .......

Oh my god what going on here?

Marwah's pov :

Finally I'm home i can still sense the presence of mom and Dad here .

Everything is just like the way i left . Thanks to Ruhaf bi .

I went in Dad's room our pictures of smiling at each other where hanging on walls .

Those where so memorable moments of my life ...

Hmmm getting inside my room i smiled widely how i grew up in this world.

After that i had shower and offered my prayers.

I heard some voice from downstairs so i went down.

I smiled as soon as i saw Ruhaf bi getting inside the house.

Mashallah she's still beautiful after gaining a little bit weight also.
"Assalamualaikum Ruhaf Bi ." I greeted her and she replied confusingly.

"Walaikumasalam.....oh my god marwah is this you my dear ?" She asked while adjusting her spects.

"Ji Ruhaf bi its marwah." I hugged her and in return she gave me a motherly hug .

"Mashallah mera bacha you have grown up . Bibi (marwah's mom) would have been so happy to see you like this a beautiful pretty lady ." She said sadly remembering mom

"Yeah she would have.  Ok let it go I'm hungry Ruhaf bi ." I tried changing the topic she smiled

"Dear you still don't know how to cook ?I just shrugged i don't needed to cook in LA my maid used to do that for me .

"What you served to your family then? She asked mischievously

"Which family Ruhaf bi ?What's she's talking about

"Your family dear ? You're married right? " suddenly her expressions changed.

"Who told you this Ruhaf bi ?" I asked and her smiled dropped.

"People where talking that you run off with a millionaire after your patents death ."

You know what guys one thing i have learned by living alone for this many years.... if you want to live happily you simply need to do is Avoid Rumours that's it.

"I'm sorry dear i didn't meant that."

"Its ok Ruhaf bi . You don't need to be sorry."