chapter 33

Greece island 👆☝😉...

Marwah's pov :

I was really feeling comfortable sleeping on this soft comfy pillow of mine .

As i rested my head on it i snuggled more into it and smiled feeling warm .

I was still sleeping comfortably until something disturbed me . Unwilling i opened my half eyes to see what is disturbing me and my beautiful sleep.

As i opened my eyes i blinked them few more times . I saw a perfect sculpted chest in front of me .

Yuck man who sleeps without wearing anything .... i lifted my head little to see who it was .

Umm it's him actually i think i forgot how i was scared to hell like last night.

Thankgod he's still sleeping. He won't even come to know that i was here last night yehhhhhhgg..

I saw him he was sleeping peacefully i caressed his head with my hand.

Liar you said you don't sleep and all haa but look here you are sleeping like a horse here .

I whispered in his ear and smiled.

Suddenly the grip around my waist got tightened.

I saw his sleepy face turns in a smirking face which i hate the most and i....i got red handed here didn't i ?

"What can i do baby you heal my every pain and disease." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Y...You were awake ..?" I can't help but shattered in this situation

"Probably. " he again replied

"But you liar patented like sleeping. " i argued.

"I did to hold you for some more time hmm by the way you love cuddling with me don't you ?" Now he started with his smirk.

"Itmn..it..its not like that. I have a habit of cuddling. You are not anything special to me ."

He started moving towards me .

"Oh that's why you shattered when im close to you i guess. " He was very close to me

"You are scared of me baby ." He whispered in my ear.

"N...nooo i..m not ." Again shattering.

"Sure ."

"So how about breakfast in bed?" Out of nowhere he asked this

"No ." I denied

"Why ."

"I don't want to sleep.... i mean eat with you ." Ahhh why are you so clumsy marwah i cursed myself.

"Ohhhoo so you are indirectly saying me that you want to sleep with me isn't it ?" When did i said that.

"Ewww Danish you are really shameless move i need to go ." I tried to push him but it was impossible.

"What was cheap about that marwah . I was exactly saying what are we going to do ."

"Shut up yaar you are making ne embarrassed. " hell man he's so...

"Agar yeh saari batain apne shahor se nahi toh kya apne kaam walai k saat karogi ?(All this things you have to discuss with your husband only right or you want to talk all this to your servant? )" Imagining what he said i started giggling.