chapter 15

Marwah's pov :

I opened my eyes when the driver informed me that we have arrived our destination .

I got down from the cab and was going to ask him to wait till i bring the Money from inside my house because right now i don't have any.

But before i can complete my sentence he was gone ...

Strange i thought but right now I'm not in the situation to think about this.

What i'm i gonna tell my parents ?

How will i explain them?

Are they going to trust me ?

I was thinking all this while going forward my house.

My hands were literally shaking while pressing bell .

The most wonderful face in this world.... my mom opened the door .

First her expression was shocking within seconds she embraced me her arms ....

''Assalamualaikum mom '' i replied hugging her back

''Wa..walaikumasalam habibti ... were you were .''  She was really happy to see me

'' Meri jaan you didn't even informed us.And you know how worried your dad was...''  mom was interrupted by dad

''Whose there Ayesha ?' '  he said while coming in my view

''Oh my Marwah ....''  he was surprise plus shock to see me .

I quickly hugged him and started to sob .

''Are you fine meri gudiya (my doll)?''.

''Why are you crying baby ...?''  He asked with concern in his eyes

''Nothing da..dadd im just happy to see you both and you guys know what ..

I love you the most in this world.'' I told them.

''We know that sweety and you know we don't love you ... we love you your our world baby. ''   my dad replied my . Then i realized I'm hungry.

''Mom I'm hungry.''   i said looking at mom

''Oh meri jaan just two mins I'll  set the table '' she chuckled

''But first go to your room freshen up and offer salah ... we'll have our meal together. ''  she said and kissed my forehead.

''Kk mom .''  I told her and started walking upstairs

''Marwah wait a second your college informed us that your trip was for three days but you are here after two days only? Why..''   My legs were unable to move because i can't answer his question

''Ohhho let her take rest first then you can continue with your interrogation .  See how pale my daughter looks ...''    my saviour ,mom saved me .

''Go beta go to your room.''   They said and i nodded.

Finally my room it feels really good to be home .

Even there i was fine .he didn't did anything wrong with me . Infact i felt safe there comparing to my own house ....

No noo noo i need to forget this.  Its over I'm not going to meet him again ever .

I thought after taking a quick shower i offered my salah and thanked my creator for protecting me and bringing me back my home safely.

While having our food dad asked me about my trip i choked cuz i can't lie to him.

But i can't even tell him the truth of me being stupid who enjoyed for getting kidnapped  .

I replied him with just a nod and got myself engaged into the food.

i really miss fatima bi . I'll not lie i miss everyone Fatima bi Safi bhai and mr.arro.... all the other maids who enjoyed my company and they always compliment me for my beauty.

While this thoughts came in my mind my spoon was dropped and don't know why my eyes were getting wet .

I quickly swallowed the tears before anyone could see .

Now its time for me to give clarity to my parents 

''Mom dad yes i went to the trip without informing you guys I'm sorry for that.  And i was missing you both so i decided to return back home earlier than the date.''

Yes i lied to them thank God they understood me and told me to take rest.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed and thinking about this past two days.  How my life was in this two days.  How i made a brother and mother.

How i irritated him and in return how he glared at me .

While thinking this one flashback came into my mind.

Flashback :

I was having dinner with the company of my wonderful brother safi bhai and Fatima bi ...

They were continuously talking about Danish Danish and Danish.

I got irritated and asked them.

''Who the hell is this Danish you both are talking about him continuously. Who is he  ?.''  I asked them irritatedly.

''You don't know Danish?''   shocking safi bhai asked me i just nodded my head .

''You really don't know our Danish sahab ?''  This time Fatima bi asked me .

''Yeah that's why I'm asking you  . If i would have known him i would have not asked you guys right? ''   i calmly answered them enjoying my food .

''Marwah you don't remember our first meeting? '' bhai asked me .

''Off course i do bhai till when your going to tease me for that...'' he interrupted me and said

''No....remember i said my best friend Dany leaves here ..''

''Yes you did so what's the connection in both of this topics Bhai? ''   i asked him confusingly .

''I think you don't remember his full name ''

He was saying this when mr.arrogant arrived into the dinning hall .

Bhai got up from his seat went towards mr.arrogant smilingly and said. ..

''Sooo Marwah my little sis meet my best friend DANISH KHAN ... ''

I was shocked

''What that business tycoon..??''   I asked him

''Yep. '' he replied me and Mr.Arrogant i mean Danish was starting me i felt uncomfortable

''Excuse me everyone I'm done . ''

I said and ran upstairs directly into my room 

I closed the door and sat there thinking how i forgot his face ..... i saw him in magazine. 

I had a huge crush on him.

Not only that but also i had collected many pictures albums of his ...

He was in front of me and i was fighting arguing with him ahhhhh I'm such a fool ...

No now also i should behave same with him . Or else he'll get to know about my feelings for him i thought

End of flashback. .

Now I'm smiling here thinking about all that memories which i have. 

I opened my cupboard and took out his pictures.

Looking at them don't know how time was passed and sleep took over to me .