chapter 42

Marwah's pov :

Before I could answer Danish started getting up from his place.

"Stop you will hurt yourself."  I tried stopping him from getting up.

"First answer me . Why did you called me Danish?I was not able to make any excuse the first thing which came in my mind I blurred it

"Da..Dan..Danish is my husband's name it was just mistake calling you Danish mistakenly I called you that I'm sorry I don't know who you are ."

After listening this he sat back on his place calmly.

"Oh .its ok you don't need to sorry."

"Take care I'm leaving."  I started moving towards exit.

"Hey how could you leave your patient like this."  he's back to his playful mood thank god .

"So what do you want me to do .I asked him moving back.

"I'm bored entertain me ."  Still commanding I thought. But it's not gonna work on me.

"Fine if you are not feeling sleepy I can inject you so that you can get rest for a while." I said taking an empty syringe just to scare him.

He gave me an horrible expression and couldn't resist myself from giggling.

"No ways you don't need to inject me actually I'm feeling sleepy goodnight."  He closed his eyes . He looks like a child sometimes.

"Haahaa you are scared of injection?" I started laughing.

"Here I'm laying on bed with all this bandages.

And you think I'm scared of a silly injection?

In fact you doctors should feel ashamed of injecting patient who is already in pain ."  He sat on bed huffing.

"Whoaaaa I was just kidding cool down." We both laughed at each other.

Then after a while the room became silent.

Danish was the one who broke the silence first

"Ok it's awkward right let's talk about something."  I nodded my head agreeing.

"What does your husband do? " Curiously he asked.

I raised my eyebrows at him .

"Why you wanted to know that?" Smirking I asked.  He smiled at me

"Wanted to know whether he deserves this beautiful lady in front of me or not ."

"Of course he does after all I was born to be his .I said proudly

"Woo cheesy much don't you think? " I smiled

"Yeah."

"He's a business man " I told him his identity.

"Rich ?" He asked.

I nodded my head

"Both by wealth as well as heart."  I said indicating himself.

"That's really good. "

"I want to meet him can you please ask him to meet me once before I leave? " How can you meet yourself dumbo I thought.