chapter 12

Marwah's pov :

I ran upstairs to my room and locked it from inside ..

My heart was beating really really fast ... how..i mean how can he ask me to marry him so casually he's mad .. i thought to myself.

Ahh stop running like a fool i scolded my heart .

He's an idiot stupid jerk arrogant iblesss and every thing. ...

No his words are not going to effect me noo noo noo ... i talked to myself.

I need to calm down .

I went near the room fridge hurriedly took a water bottle and started to take it sip by sip because its sunnah to drink water in three sips .

Now I'm feeling better and yeh i won't fall for him for sure .

I went inside the washroom finished my business and did ablution i came out off the washroom.

I wrapped my scarf safely took a prayer mat and prayed afterwards i recited some verses from quran e pak for some time and went straight towards my bed . Thinking day after tomorrow I'll be with my family inshallah I'll be home

Again I'll be back to my normal and boring life ...

Forgetting everything i entered into my dream land ...

I woke up from the sounds of shouting and shooting. ..

Whats happening... what are all this noises disturbing my sleep.

Then i heard a loud sound my sleep went far away from me but what was that sou..

wait a sec its..its a sound of something really loud like a ...

Yeh allah what's going onn seriously guns ... in real life ??

I think i didn't woked up from my sleep till now haahaa right it's possible.

Because in my real life nothing can happen like this only it is possible in my dreams ...

I thought and rubbed my palms on my eyes but the sounds are same ....

I even pinched myself than i realize its not a dream ...

This sounds are real ..

What iam gonna do now ?

What is happening here?

Who's shooting whom ?

Is safi bhai alright?

And and wat about mr.arrogant?

This all questions were roaming in my mind .

Slowly gathering all my courage i went towards the door of my room. ..

As i was walking the noises were getting worse .

Now i will not lie wallahi my hands were shaking hearing this type of sounds im sure this are the gun sounds

Because i have heard them in movies. . I know this..

Calm i need to be calm and check wats happening downstairs .

I can do this i closed my eyes for a while preyed to my lord than.....

I opened the door .... as soon as i opened the door i heard some one screaming....fatima bi...oh my allah is she fine....?

I left all my fear inside my room and started running downstairs within the seconds i was standing down wat i saw wass....

Completely unexplainable.

Fatima bi was hiding behind the large sofa holding her ears .

Some men around 8 to 10 were standing in front door with guns in there hands and face masks on there faces .....

I was beyond shocked they were having pistols in there hands.

Wat they are going to do now ?

Are that pistols licensed ?

I was thinking this out of no were mr.arrogant came in front of them with his bodyguards around him holding guns ready to shoot .

Safi bhai beside him with a casual expression on his face..

What happen to bhai why he is not calling the cops my thoughts stopped when he lifted his Ak 57 in his hand and started shooting them. ..

He shooted them without any mercy continuously.

Is this man real?? How can he i mean how.... who gave him the right of kill them .

Soon in few minutes there bodies laid lifeless. They all died .
I didn't dared to take a step forward i was glued at one place because of shock .

Suddenly i saw there was a movement in one of the man.

Is he alive ? i thought

Danish grabbed his collar from one hand dragged a chair and he made him sit on it .

First he tied him then took out a sharp knife from don't know were and took one of his finger in his hand ....

What he's doing why he is not taking him to hospital. .

And was he going to cut his finger..

I gulped inside nooooo noo this can't happen i need to stop him

''Sto...stop'' i tried but my voice was not so auditable to them. I was not able to speak.

''Ple...ase..st...op'' i again tried but i was stammering alot..

I closed my eyes they started getting wet. I took a deep breathe and shouted upon my lungs ...

''I said stop you murderer...'''

His face turned towards me along with safi bhai and his guards

They were starting me as if i did some mistake. .

With shakky steps i went near the man who was tied up on the chair

I took his hand to check his pulse Alhamdulliah he's still alive ..

But his wounds are really bad he needs to be treated . I don't think they'll call the doctor. .

And he may also die till the doctor arrives ...

I can do this ... I'm not a doctor , im just in a first year medical student but i should remove the bulled or else he'll die .. its not that critical .

I'll save him

Now i was literally crying seeing all this happening in my life , in front of my eyes and the person doing this non another then...Mr.Arrogant.

I wiped up my tears and looked into his eyes then i said

''Get him to bed ....''

Assalamualaikum everyone and hiii to my non Muslim readers ...

Sorry for the late update but I'm trying my best to do .

So any idea wats going on in the story? 😉 why all of sudden funny movements got changed into scared movement for marwah . How she's going to react?

To know all this you guys need to wait till next update 😅 ...

Here our story is going to start... The beginning.

Till then allahafiz take care . Bye ...