chapter 38

Danish's pov :

Marwah again tried to kill herself.

This was the second time she trying to suicide. From last two months.

Yes it has been two months still she's not able to recover from her shock.

She rarely eat anything if i force her . I try to make things up to her mood but still i don't get any responses in return from her.

She just acts like a robot.  She barely talk to me or some one else .

And on the other hand as Zakir uncle told me his relatives started struggling for his property.

I didn't led them have anything infact i gave them ten times better property behalf of uncle's property.

They all were greedy of course they gladly accepted my offer .

Now that's not a problem my problem is marwah .

From past 1 hour I'm nagging her to have something she's still unresponsive.

Enough now I'm not tolerating all this .

"Marwah stop this please. Still how many days you are going to suffer i know you are in a shock but there is a limit for everything." She again started

"I don't want to talk about this."  She replied

"But i do ."

"You are not only the one who lost her parents there are lakhs of people who lose there families daily but they don't end up like you .."

"Even i lost my Dad ."

"And for your kind information i was much closer to my Dad then you still I'm surviving right? "

"Not only Dad i also lost Zaina .." by the time i completed i saw confused expression on her face .

Oh no what have i don't in frustration.  But she have the right to know about this and i think its high time to tell her .

"Zaina ?"  Confusingly she asked.

"Yes i lost zaina .. my sister. She was my younger sister younger than Rushna ."  I sadly told her

"How ?"  Curiously she asked

"Before i tell you this promise me after i told you about her you are having your dinner. "  she just nodded her head in approval.

As i closed my eyes i remembered her .

"Zaina ... she was loved by everyone . She was naughty smart and offcourse beautiful girl We used to save her at every step of her life."

"Even we were a happy family Dad Mom Rushna Zaina and me. But one day..."

"It was her sixteenth birthday she was requesting us to let her go with her friends still mom was not allowing her .but i gave her permission to go she was very happy.I clearly remember that day .

"I was in office they where my joining days in Dad's company. mom called me saying that Zaina is not back i assured her that everything will be fine she'll be back but i was wrong Marwah i was wrong..helplessly my eyes started getting wet.

"She never returned... after 2 days we found her body in hospital she was already dead . Doctor's examined her and told us she was mentally harassed and brutally raped continuously for two days."

"Everything changed suddenly.  Dad was very close to Zaina he couldn't forget her he tried his best and i was busy in finding the rapists i couldn't concentrate on Dad . In guilt he too died after a month."