chapter 44

Danish zahin khan's pov :

I saw Kaif asking Marwah is she's fine or not .

"Assalamualaikum bhabs . I'm kaif... kaif malik naam toh suna hi hoga ."  He said in a dramatic way but is this time for all that ?

Marwah just gave me a blank expression without answering kaif .

"Shut up kaif come here help me."  I sighted and got near Marwah she looked pale .

"Are you alright meri jaan ." I cupped her face to wipe the tears.

"Yea..yeah ." She replied

"I'm sorry Marwah I'm really sorry". I said after connecting my forehead to hers .she relaxed on me.

I was going to k.... her when someone interrupted us .

"Hahhhuhff  excuse me guys I'm still standing here .And Danish...bhai you didn't even introduced me to bhabs .I'm hurted ". He coughed. Yeh Allah i completely forgot his presence.

"Marwah meet kaif ....Kaif malik the under cop officer of Dubai . He helped me when you where kidnapped in Dubai ." I told her and he shook his head grinning

"And bhabs I'm his childhood friend ."

"Just like Safi ..?" She asked innocently.

"Danish she knows Safi but what about me ?" He started making faces at me .

"Ahh stop it kaif I'm already tensed. Yeah Marwah just like safi." Now I'm getting more irritated.

"Bhabs you can call us three idiots if you want." What should i say this idiot man...

"Kaif can't you see man she's not in a situation for your jokes." I scolded him but he shrugged off

"Chill bro continue with your introduction." He said raising his hands in surrender.

"Hmm he was behind Yazan from past years .he was searching him from many years cuz yazan had many illegal businesses."

"Today i don't know how he arrived here and all this .I said everything and I was saying to her like i was talking to two years toddler.

"This story for some other time right now I'm hungry bhabs please give me something to eat."

He's always hungry i feel pity for his wife. She have to spend her whole life cooking for him.

"Go and buy yourself." I said annoyingly.

"No i want to taste bhabs cooking." He started whining. He doesn't know that she can't cook and I'll can't let my wife down.

"I ca..." She was ready to tell him but i cutted her off saying

"She will not cook for you . And now kaif please excuse us for a while. "

"Fine ." He said and stopped at the door to ask

"By the way bhabs you have any sisters who look just like you ?"

"She's only child." I told holding my anger back.

"Ohho no i think I'll die single." He sighed Sadly.

"Don't worry kaif you'll find your love soon."  He patted his own head . He left from there.

I got near her and maid her sat on bed i forgot my pain in all this.