chapter 36

3rd person's pov :

Everything was going smooth between marwah and Danish.

Marwah was happy with her new family. She found a new friend in her sister in law and Danish,he was beyond happy seeing his wife enjoying with his family.

Whereas in marwah's parents home nothing was fine .

Marwah's Mom pov :

Ahhh aghhhh i heard some voice coming from the other side of bed .

Hurriedly i got up from bed after switching on the bed lamp i saw Zakir (marwah's Dad) laying on the floor holding his head .

"Oh merai khuda zakir are you alright? "

I went to his side and took a hold of his head . He layed his head on my lap and starred into my eyes with teary eyes .

"Zakir are you fine habibi . Wait I'm calling doctor right now ."

"Shhh... Ayesha listen to ...to me ."  He was crying in pain

"Zakir be quite we are going to hospital you'll be fine."

"Ay...Ayesha I'm suffering from brain tumor even the doctors can't save me now ."

"Zakir ya Allah what are you saying."  What...

"Please stop ."

"Li...listen to me carefully.  Marwah needs us. so give her everything she wants . Fulfil her every wish . Be a good parent to her...Ayesha ." What is this happening allah i cried at our misery.

"Give th..is ...to ma..rwah ." He handed me an envelope

"Tell her i love her."

"An..and you don't cry Ayesha ..."

"What is this happening zakir everything was fine naa . You got your job back.  Marwah is alright and everything was settled right.  Then why allah is testing us zakir. Why ?"  I sobbed on his chest.

"Allah tests them whom he loves the most ."

Yes everything was fine . Danish also confessed it was a mistake.

"N...and Ayesha our every policy details i have kept in a file . In marwah's room .

Insurance is made . And marwah can claim the amount now. 

It will help you guys in future inshallah ."

"Zakir i have called the Ambulance it would be coming you just be quite.  You are not going anywhere."

Before leaving home i kept the letter in marwah's cupboard.

I sat in car not waiting for ambulance with zakir but i didn't knew what to do now .

The only person came in my mind this time was DANISH  .

Danish's pov :

"Ok mr.shah you guys can leave now ."

I sighted as soon the meeting finished. 

I had some other work to finish by the time i finished that it was three of morning.

Time to go home.  I thought and smiled .

I was in my lobby when my phone started to ring .

It might be my annoying angry cat i thought and smiled but it was a private number.