chapter 32

Auhor's pov :

She sat near the window thinking about her life her parents and..... her husband. Or we can say forced husband.

Her life took a 360'degree turn . But somewhere she was happy she knew he was a nice man his actions never described it but Donna why still she wanted to trust him .

She was not able to understand anything she simply got up from her seat went inside the restroom did her abultion (wazu) and she came out of her room with a prayer mat in her hand

A knock was heard on the door

But before he could answer her she came inside.

He was busy in his work as his gazed shifted towards the door when he heard a knock .

Confusingly he asked.

"Yes.... umm you need something?"

She nodded her head saying

"Pray with me ."

"Sorry?" He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion she again replied

"I said pray with me ."

"No." He immediately denied.

"But why?" She asked

"Because...i..don't pray regularly i told you i have everything why i need to pray ?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

She was fuming with anger for this site of his but she only said

"One day your pride will lead towards your disaster remember this and when you'll be rotting in hell i don't want to accompany you there.

And and.... you remember the contract i clearly described that you will help me to be a better muslimah even if you don't want to .

So I'm not asking you to pray with me infact I'm telling you to do it ." Now it was her turn to smirk.

"Both are same ." He rolled his eyes

"No they aren't. Go ahead I'll be waiting for you outside don't take much time.

Now will you stop starting at me we are already late." She pushed him inside restroom

"Ok ."

He came out and saw a glowing face and smiled at her saying

"I'll lead you in prayer. "

"Can you ?" Confusingly she asked

"Sure ."

He nodded his head and started praying before her .

First time ever she thought don't judge a book by its cover .

He said he doesn't pray but what she saw here was completely opposite to his words.

The way he was revising the verses brought peace to her soul .

Even before she prayed but seeing him pray leading her in salah made her heart calm like she was doing the right thing in this world.

When they both lifted there hands to pray he looked at her . She knitted her eyebrows in confusion he just nodded his head asking her to continue.

She opened her eyes and saw beautiful pair of brown eyes staring in her eyes . She felt comfortable and wanted to start conversation removing the awkward situation.