X.

song has no correlation i just think it's underrated and you guys should love it for the precious gem she is
_

"what the hell is wrong with you!" hari said stomping into the station.

when snow called for the officers they came in and didn't even say anything. jacob walked through them and they followed closely behind until they were at the front of the station. one of them called hari and of course she came, this wasn't the first time this has happened.

once she was standing in front of him she flicks him in the forehead with her perfectly manicured hand. "you're lucky she didn't give you an assault charge."

jacob looks up at her, he doesn't say anything.

"what," she says. "got nothing to say now."

a hand was then placed on hari's shoulder. she does a quick turn before coming face to face with who she assumed was the detective that jacob slapped.

"detective snow," she says.

hari sighs. "god i'm so sorry that he slapped you, he's been having a hard time and it-."

snow cracks a smile. "it's fine, i would feel the same if my significant other had been missing for two years. i have some therapist that can help with this kind of-."

jacob stands up. "i don't need a therapist, you know what you did!" 

hari turns to jacob with a glare in her eye. "i think you've done quite enough," she then turns back to snow. "i'm sorry and thank you for not pressing charges." she then turns around and -walks towards jacob.

jacob gets up and looks past hari and at snow. "you think you're so clever," he says. "i'm not gonna stop until i fin-."

hari puts her hand on jacob's chest. "we're leaving," she says. "now."

the shorter girl pushed her bestfriend towards the door. once they were out of sight the smiles on snow's face left and was replaced with a pissed and concerning look. she did a quick turn on her heels before taking out a phone and pressing buttons at rapid speed. 

_

troye and grace were both surprisingly asleep when the sound of boots echoed through the hallway. grace was the first to wake up followed by troye, the shorter girl looked at him with panic written all over her face. troye tried to get her to calm down which didn't work very well. 

once the guy got to their cells he looked between them before turning to grace's. the girl pushed he back up against the wall as far as she could whimpering a little as she does  so. 

"leave her alone," troye said.

the guy looked at troye before laughing. he looked back to grace whilst her wrapped rope tightly around her wrist. he then dragged her out of her cell and down the hall. grace started thrashing and screaming trying to get out of the mans grasp but with a quick slap across the face she stops.

then someone else came, this time it was a girl. she looked back at grace's cell before turning to troye's, the girl opens the cell and steps in.

"what the hell have you done with grace." troye says before attempting to slap the girl in the face.

the girl quickly grabs troye wrist bends it back before pressing his face against the wall. "you got fire kid," she says. "you'll see grace in a few."

the girl jerks troye from the wall and starts to push him through the long hallway. there were serval other rooms as well as other cells, although they were all empty. eventually they made it outside, troye could barely look around because his eyes weren't us to the light. in a few seconds he was shoved into the back of a truck. 

it took him a second to adjust his eyes but once he did he was engulfed in a hug by grace. it took him a second to gain his footing but once he did he wrapped his slender arms around grace. he could almost feel her ribcage she was so skinny.

the back of the truck was slammed shut causing grace to jump back. she then looked around at the small space and sighed. 

"onto the next camp..." she says.

troye looks at her. "what are you talking about."

she sits down. "i like to think of it as the holocaust," she says. "anytime someone gets too close they move us. it's like a cat and mouse game."

troye sits down and looks over at grace. "this is what you went through."

grace nods. "it was bad for the first few weeks angelina wouldn't stop looking for me," she then sighs. "seems to me that she's given up and i'm glad, won't be long before they kill me."

"they aren't killing you," troye said. "they'll have to kill me too."

grace rolls her head in troye's direction causing a few hairs to fall in front of her face. "don't think they won't."

"i'm serious," he says before scooting closer. "let's put it this way. they're moving us because they are scared. they are scared of anyone finding us.... the way I see it, we're winning."

grace sighed. "if you want to look at it that way," she looks over at him and smiles. 

"then let's look at it that way."

_

a/n: sorry for the lack of updating. but hi, hello. how are you guys doing. how are you enjoying the tracob  &  nash action. personally i'm over the moon. and bloom comes out in two weeks !!