XIII

time set: two years ago - the day troye was taken

the city was probably troye's favorite part. it was lively and there were always so many people and the whole thing seemed beautiful.

he was walking home from a little shop in the heart of perth. he picked up something for jacob and some dog cookies for nash simply because he can. the plan was to only be in australlia for a few weeks but jacob saw how much troye missed it here and decided that they make their stay permanent.

troye was skeptical at first. that would be a lot for jacob. he was born in california, that was his life all his family lived there. although after a little bit of convincing troye agreed on staying in australlia under the condition jacob tells him the second he get's homesick.

"... yes i'm on my way," troye said on the phone to his boyfriend. "of course i got nash treats. you could never have enough babe."

troye stopped at a crosswalk waiting for the cars to stop so he can walk. as he was waiting he noticed that there was someone on the other side of the street and they were looking dead at him.

"don't worry i got you something too so you don't think i love him more," troye said trying not to sound weird due to the fact someone was staring him down. "i do love you more but look i gotta go, i love you alright."

the light finally turned red and the cars stopped. troye, despite the fact there were no cars in the intersection, looked both ways before crossing the street.

as he did he looked for the person that was staring him down but so his surprise the person was gone. it unsettled him a bit but he just assumed that it was a fan that scared and ran away so he didn't dwell on it too much.

it wouldn't of been the first time.

he continued his walk back to his house enjoying the sunset as it was getting dark. he noticed that the amount of people on the street were getting fewer and fewer as his walk continued. it was a tab bit uncomfortable so he began to pick up the pace of his stride. soon after the person on the other side of the street became further and further behind him. although he sense of peace was short lived when he realized there was someone following him, he looked back over to his right and there was someone there, they had a smile on their face.

in a split second troye dropped his stuff and made a run for it. he couldn't hear if anyone was behind him due to the fact his heart was pounding so hard. his breathing became heavy and his legs felt numb but he refused to stop... refused to look back.

he kept running until his body physical couldn't carry him anymore. he collapsed in an alley way and quickly grabbed his phone and punched jacob's contact.

"it's jacob, you know what to do."

fuck.

"jakey," troye said. "pl-please get th-this quick  and come find m-me. i ran but i'm sure they'll get me. i'm at the corner o-of fi-."

his phone shut off before he could finish. he let out a frustrated sigh. as he did he noticed that someone was standing in front of him.

by their figure he could tell it was a woman she had something weird on her wrist, a tattoo of sort but he couldn't quite make out what is said.

"you're fast," the girl said.

"please," troye said.

the girl smiled. "but i'm a bit faster." she says before kicking troye in the face knocking him out.

-

"yeah i know," a girl by the name of grace said. "but when i got there they were all gone."

all of a sudden grace got pushed to the side as a man in all black bolted pass her. grace was confused before noticing another man on the other side of the street running.

"angelina," she says. "i gotta go."

grace quickly jogs down the street and notices the two men giving each other a look. grace then notice a man sitting down in an alley way

it was troye sivan, and he looked distressed.

it looks like he was begging for something before getting kicked in the face and knocked out. grace jumped back before turning around and running right into someone.

it was the man from earlier.

"i-i didn't see-see anything i swe-swear." grace said.

the man smiled. "can't take any chances can we?"

the man then punches grace dead in the face before throwing her in the back of a van and pulling off.

-

a/n: it's been awhile. yeah sorry, i didn't forget about this book i just didn't feel like updating it. but merry chrms happy holidays. there's also a hint about who the leader of this whole abduction thing, lmk if you can get it. hehe. that's all much love. thnks