Descriptions

Here are how my characters look in my PPGZ Vampfic "Vampire Madness!" This is my first story so PLEASE go easy on me,arigato!

Blossom/Momoko: Age:16, Birthday:May 28th

Looks: Bubblegum Pink eyes, knee-length fiery red hair with front bangs, light-skinned, has C-cups, amazing curves and has a goddess figure.

Personality: Candy-loving,boy-crazy, hyper-smart girl.

Momoko is nice but can easily irritated like Kaoru . She is known for being the hero-crazed girl in school. She is ALWAYS eating sweets and is extremely lives with her mom and little sister (Kuriko). Her dad works for the government so she doesn't see him often but they still communicate with each other everyday through letters and phone calls. She also loves to read. Momoko means "peach child".

Bubbles/Miyako: Age: 16, Birthday: September 10th

Looks: Aquamarine Eyes, swirly golden blonde hair kept in two pig tails that reaches under her breasts with side bangs that frames her face, light-skinned, has cute curves and C-cups, figure 8 body.

Personality: Super Sweet and Cute girl.

Miyako is friendly, sweet, and the most popular girl in school. She LOVES clothes and is always up to date on the latest fashions. She lives in a fancy mansion with her grandmother. She speaks various languages and is a very good painter. She also has a stuffed octopus named Octi (I'm sure you guys know him) and can play the piano. Miyako means "beautiful night child".

Bunny/Kimiko: Age:16, Birthday: August 4th

Looks: Amethyst eyes, light reddish-brown slightly wavy hair that reaches her waist and has split bangs, light-skinned, has a dancer's body with wonderful curves with C-cups.

Personality: Crazy fun-loving girl.

She is known for being the most talented girl in school. She is good actress, dancer, and has an amazing voice. She can be random at times and loves to scare her "sisters" by jumping on their backs. She also teases them sometimes. She lives with her mom, dad, her little brother (Ryuu) and older sister (Naomi) whom she loves very much. She is a huge music lover. Kimiko means "empress child"

Buttercup/Kaoru: Age:16 Birthday: June 22nd

Looks: Peridot eyes, straight black hair that reaches three inches below her shoulder blades, has front bangs, light-skinned, has a hour glass figure with C-cups and generous curves. (she has the biggest c-cups and she hates it lol.)

Personality: Hot-headed tomboy

Kaoru is tough girl that loves sports. She fights when pushed to the limit but is nice in general. Kaoru is protective of her "sisters" (the PPGZ consider themselves as sisters) and cares about them a lot. She is a talented athlete and has many trophies in her room. Kaoru lives with her mom, dad,her little brother (Shou) and older brother (Dai). Kaoru means "fragrance".

Yuichi/Brick: Age:17 Birthday: January 30th

Looks: Ruby Red eyes, red-orange hair that is kept in a spiky low ponytail a few inches under his neck, he wears a red cap with a brick design backwards most of the time, somewhat pale, has 8-pack.

Personality: Yuichi aka Brick is somewhat mature and is the smartest out of his brothers. He has a level-head but when someone he loves is in danger he is extremely furious. He seems mean but has a good heart and cares about his family deeply. He is lives with his three brothers, his little sister (me) and his parents who drank his blood so technically they are literally related by blood. His element is fire. Yuichi means "heroic first son".

Raiden/ Boomer: Age: 17 Birthday: January 30th

Looks:Electric blue eyes, shoulder blade length spiky dirty blonde hair that flaps upwards to make it look like wings, kind of pale, has 8 pack.

Personality: Raiden aka Boomer is the kindest out of his brothers, but is tough when he needs to be. He likes to play around with his brothers and like it when they are happy. Raiden is is friendly and is sometimes called "adorable" by his teasing relatives. He is the youngest of his brothers (but still older than me) so his brothers are protective of him. His element is electricity. Raiden is the Japanese mythical god of thunder so it means "thunder and lightning" (see what i did there ^.^).

Satoshi/Brady: Age:17 Birthday: January 30th

Looks: Deep Violet eyes, chocolate brown spiky hair(he has Jacob Black's hairstyle), somewhat pale, has an 8-pack

Personality: Satoshi aka Brady is very sarcastic and is a complete smart ass. Satoshi, despite his smart ass comments, is a fun guy to hang out with. He is also a easy going most of the time but when someone he cares about is in danger he goes "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" on them (now THAT'S insane o.o) and has a psychotic persona but you have to be around him for a while to notice is also quite the mystery. His element is Wind. Satoshi means "quick-witted" (seems like a perfect fit if you ask me).

Takeshi/Butch: Age:17 Birthday:January 30th

Looks: Dark Emerald eyes, jet black spiked up , 8 pack.

Personality: Takeshi aka Butch is the toughest, meanest, and most perverted out of his brothers. Next to Yuichi he is the second most protective of his loved ones and sometimes go over board with Kaoru. He is athletic and can be stubborn and short-tempered sometimes. He loves his family and the PPGZ but doesn't show it a lot. Takeshi is also caring deep down but when confronted about it he'd shrug it off. His element is earth. Takeshi means "fierce warrior".

Me/Tsuki (My character doesn't show up until later)

Age:15 Birthday: July 1st

Looks: Straight Black-Purple (Raven) hair that reaches her thighs, pretty gray eyes, nice curves and large c-cups Has front bangs that sweep across her forehead.

Personality: Since the RRBZ are her older brothers she is sort of like all of them combined. She is mysterious like Satoshi(only more), stubborn like Takeshi (but less), friendly like Raiden, and clever like Yuichi. She has her witty moments but she is a little quiet and distant from the PPGZ because she doesn't know them that well. Eventually she will be comfortable around them and won't be shy anymore. Tsuki blushes a lot and can easily embarrassed. She looks innocent and harmless but she is just as strong and powerful as her brothers is also a good fighter like them as well. Tsuki writes poetry, is a good artist like Miyako, and plays the violin and flute. Tsuki is always wearing her triple goddess moonstone necklace. She admires the fact that her brothers are protective of her but is annoyed at it sometimes. Her brothers gave her the nickname Suki-san and hates it when they hear other people call her that. Her element is the moon (hence her necklace). Tsuki means "moon" in Japanese ( I named myself and Raiden after their elements).

Finally Done!

Hopes this helps you understand the characters better and if i wasn't specific enough on the characters i have the links that will help you guys visualize better. My real story will begin next chapter and i hope you guys like the story as much as i do! I promise i will update the next chapter either later tonight or tomorrow until then, Ciao!