Tsuki's room

PPGZ:In this chapter we explore the castle but somehow end up in Tsuki's room

Brady:Hence the title

Boomer:Hey where's Brick and Butch?

Me:They are arguing over avocados being a fruit or vegetable -_-"

Brick:How can you say avocados are veggies?!

Butch:Cuz there green!

Brick:Your green are you a vegatable?!

Butch:Obviously not but what fruit is green?!

Brick:Limes

PPGZ:Green grapes...

Boomer&Brady:Kiwi

Me:Pears

Butch: Oh who asked ya!

All:You did...

Me:Yeah, I don't own them-

Butch:This isn't over!

Me:Whatever! To the story!

PPGZ:Happy Reading!

Kaoru's P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened and I realized that the warmth beside me was gone...not that I missed it or anything! I sat up in my bed and found a note on the pillow next to me.

Dear Babe,

The bros and I went hunting

Stay in your room until I return

Your Sexy Prince

-Takeshi

I rolled my eyes at the "sexy prince" comment,that cocky bastard. Wait...stay in my room?!

"Screw that!" I said to no one in particular. I looked out the window. It had a nice view of the forest and New Townsville Park. This castle is huge and I only saw a few rooms of this place. An evil smile spread across my face-a sure sign I'm up to no good. And as usual I drag my friends along. Momoko and Kimiko would do this to me as well but never Miyako. She just tries to put me in skirts or dresses but never the devious stuff like Momoko, Kimiko, and I. She was always the draggie not the dragger, but whatever. It was 10:00 am they should up by now.

You guys up?

Yea Kimiko said lazily

Hai Miyako replied

Hey K-chan Momoko said in tired tone.

I have another idea I know that when I say 'I have an idea' it really means 'Let's do something we're not supposed to!'

Will something explode this time? Miyako asked remembering the time I said that when we got the school quarantined because I mixed up the wrong chemicals. But hey we got a week and a half vacation.