A night to remember part 2

RRBZ:She doesn't own us

Miyako&Kimiko:Happy Reading!

Me:Happy Reading!

Momoko's P.O.V

Okay so maybe I went a little overboard with Aoki and I probably scared him a bit but as Tsuki's Cupid its my duty to make them realize their hidden love for each other. I started calling myself the 'Goddess of Love' around the time Miyako told us about her crush on Taka-chan. I gave myself that appropriate title because I love to create romance. My motto is 'Pink is the color the color of Cupid who soars for Romance' I wish I had cupid wings...Wow K-chan is right maybe I am going crazy...

"Yay we're here!" My brunette friend said snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled at her. She's always up for dancing. She's the only one of us daring to wear heels. Somehow they don't make her feet hurt she can literally dance in them for hours. I'm gonna dance a lot too! Just not in heels...

The limo stopped. Upbeat music was heard from outside. I saw three vampires go in the club and they looked kinda scary. I just remembered that this was a vampire club. I hope they don't hurt us!

"Relax Momoko they won't hurt you just stay with us" Yuichi said putting his arm around my waist. He obviously read my mind,again.

"Stop reading my mind" I said

"No can do,Pinky" he teased I smiled he hasn't called me that in a while

Inside the club was a amazing. They had karaoke, colored flashing lights, snack bars, and awesome music. Miyako, Raiden, Kimiko, and Satoshi were already dancing. I looked at Aoki and Tsuki were laughing.

"Wanna dance?" Yuichi asked me over the loud music

"Of course!" I yelled happily taking his hand and we started dancing.

Kaoru's P.O.V

"Come on you have to dance sometime" Takeshi said.

"I'm not gonna dance, but you can I don't wanna ruin your fun" I said sincerely. It's true I was planning to just sit at the snack bar and watch my friends as they danced. I hate dancing in public. Momoko, Miyako, and Kimiko are the only people who saw me dance.

"Onii-chan! Our song is on!" Raiden yelled. I noticed that the song Clique by Kanye West ft Jay Z & Big Sean came on. Satoshi waved for him to come on the dance floor.

"Go" I said "I'm fine really"

"Alright" he said kissing me on the cheek and going to his brothers. I couldn't help the slight blush that crept on my cheeks. Still, I wondered what they were going to do. I saw people giving the boys room. Then outta no where one by one they started dancing! And...they were good! First it was Raiden and his moves were precise he danced like he was one of the Poreotix (A/N:They were one of America's Best Dance Crew in case you didn't know). Aoki was next and he had smooth footwork, the crowd went wild for his moonwalk. Yuichi did awesome head spins that made me dizzy. Finally it was Takeshi's turn. My mouth dropped and the crowd chanted his name which made my heat beat faster than usual for some reason. Takeshi started doing spins on the floor and outta no where he posed on the floor. His head was behind his head, both of his legs were in the air, and he somehow blanced his whole body on his left elbow. He winked at me before back flipping and kept dancing with his brothers and ember eyed friend. I was completely stunned all of them were great dancers but Takeshi ...was freaking awesome! I was really impressed.