gold and silver reunite!

Me:Hey guys! Thanks for your support I know everyone loved the Momoko drama!

Boomer:But now its time to settle down and introduce a new friend of ours

Butch:You guys will love her

Me:*scoffs*

Brick:Don't be like that Tsuki ;)

Kaoru:She's not annoying like Momoko is she?

Brady:Nah

Momoko:WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'LIKE MOMOKO'?!

Kaoru:You have ears don't you? XD

Momoko:Grr! *gets into an argument with her*

Miyako:somethings never change do they *smiles and sweatdrops*

Kimiko:*nods* Everything is back to normal

Brady:And by normal you mean anything but?

Kimiko:Exactly! ^_^

Brady:Suki-san doesn't own us!

RRBZ:Happy Reading!

Miyako's P.O.V

I woke up with a yawn and rubbed sleep away from my eyes. The events of yesterday afternoon was still in my head. As soon as we got home my vampire friends acted as if it happened years ago! I was amazed how all of them moved on so quickly. It's a good thing,really. It's nice to focus on the good things in life,it'll make you happier! I heard even breathing and looked at my side. Raiden-kun was sleeping next to me. I forgot we slept over last night. Right now all of our parents think we slept over at the lab. I'm glad they all trust Professor enough to let us sleep over. Hmm...we should visit him soon. Raiden-kun groaned in his sleep and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed as I realized as soon as I was in his embrace he smiled in his sleep. 'Wow ...I never realized how strong his arms are' I thought feeling his muscles. Aah! What am I doing?! Kaoru-san did the same thing but she was asleep I'm purposely doing it. He pulled me closer to him and I inhaled his scent. 'Blueberries' I thought smiling as I continued to smell him.

"Mourning,Miyako-chan" he said in his happy smile that was contagious. I opened my eyes and turned my head so he wouldn't know I was inhaling his scent.

"Ohayou,Raiden-kun" he kissed my forehead and I blushed the color of Momoko's hair and he chuckled at me.

"Your cute when you blush" he said as he got us "Come on, we got a good day ahead of us" I nodded smiling. On my way to the closet I tripped and somehow ended up on top of him. Our faces were inches apart. I had a shocked face and was blushing madly while Raiden's eyes widened and slightly looks cute when he blushes cute. We stayed in this position for a while until Takeshi-san and Amara(A/N:Remember her from Chapter 6? XD)entered our room. Amara giggled while Takeshi smirked. I jumped off Raiden and he stood on his own two feet.

"Did we interrupt?" Amara asked giggling

"No not at all!" We shouted in unison waving our hands

"And you Blues are supposed to be the innocent couple" Takeshi said grinning wide shake his head

"I-it wasn't like that!" I said