Returning

Hey guys! Welcome to Chapter 15!

Miyako:It's been fun staying at the castle

Momoko: But we gotta head back to Miyako's mansion

RRBZ:NOOOOO!

Me:Relax there's still more adventure to come

Kaoru:Butch stop hugging me so tight! I can't breathe!

Butch:Heh, sorry

Boomer:It sucks they have to leave so quickly

Brady: Unless...*smirks*

Butch,Brick,Butch:*smirks with their brother*

Kimiko:Guys, don't like the look on your face...

Me:You shouldn't

Miyako:What are they gonna do?

Me:Something stupid,crazy, and over the top

Kaoru:Sounds like them...

Brick:She doesn't own us!

Butch:Happy Reading!

RRBZ:*runs away*

PPGZ: COME BACK HERE! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GONNA DO!?

Me:*sighs* Gotta love 'em anywho to the story!

Kaoru's P.O.V

I was in a deep fingers roamed the pillow,it was hard and strong. Not what a normal pillow would feel like but it was still comporting somehow. I heard chuckling but it sounded so far away...

This pillow had squares,no rectangles, and it was smooth. I heard a bunch of thumps followed by a shushing sound but I was enjoying my sleep too much to care. This pillow is odd but I like it for some reason. The giggles and snickers increased so I finally opened my eyes slowly. Takeshi was smiling at me.

"Mourning Kaoru" he said with a wide grin "Having fun down there?" he asked slyly. I arched an eyebrow and looked down to see my hand on that hard pillow. The thing is it wasn't a pillow, it was his abs! When did that shirt he was wearing come off?! And why is my hand still there!? I took my hand of his abs as if it was a hot oven and my face grew hot and spread to my neck.

"Ahh!" I yelped taking my hand off him, He chuckled and I heard laughter from different voices. 'No fucking way' I thought as I turned around slowly to see my friends laughing at the situation.

"AAHH!" I screamed again falling off the bed this time.

"Wow Kaoru I didn't know you were so interested in Takeshi-nii" Yuichi said laughing.

"Takeshi-san you sly dog you" Kimiko said winking. A cocky grin spread across his face.

"What can I say she can't keep her hands off me" I threw a pillow at him and the laughter continued. Everyone was in our room, even Aoki, but Tsuki was no where to be found. She was probably playing the flute or sleeping in. The poor kid had a rough night.