here comes the brides

Miyako:In this chapter we get married officially O.O

Momoko:We get brothers-in-laws and sisters-in-laws ! :O

Kaoru: Our curiosity continues but seriously WHAT IS UP WITH WITH THOSE SYMBOLS?!

Me: Be patient Kaoru

Kaoru:You know me better than that!

Kimiko:It's gonna be a great episode/chapter!

Boomer:Kimiko-san...we aren't on T.V we're in a story

Kimiko:I know put it would be SO COOL IF WE WE'RE!

Butch:I hear ya this face belongs on television!

Me&PPGZ:*rolls eyes*

Brick:Can we focus on the wedding please!

Me:Hai! You guys know wat to say...

RRBZ:She doesn't own us!

PPGZ:Happy Reading

Me:To the story!

Momoko's P.O.V

It was girls and I walked to the main room and Brick uh...Yuichi smiled at me. My boy-crazy side took over again. 'OMG! Yuichi-kun looks so...so...HOT!' I yelled in my head while my cheeks raised in temperature.

"Thanks Pinky you look hot yourself." I felt my cheeks get hotter. Did-did he just read mind mind?!

"Yup" he answered putting his arm around my waist.

"Did you read it before?" I asked. I was grateful when he shook his head no. I would have fainted if he found out about my inward debate of my feelings for him and my jealousy towards Tsuki.

"Yuichi-onii-san (big bro) your first." I was surprised to see Tsuki apart of this. She has her long raven hair in waves and she is wearing a triple moonstone circlet. Tsuki is wearing a gray ruffle dress that goes mid-thigh goes mid-thigh, black tights, and gray toms. As usual she has her famous necklace around her neck and the boys are wearing their wristband too. I am a bit curious of their origin. Yuichi winked at me and then walked into the room ahead of me.

"C'mon Momoko" Tsuki said taking my hand and leading me into the room. I looked back at me friends and they gave me a good luck smile. The room was dim and I was a bit scared.

"Don't be scared Momoko-chan." Tsuki whispered. I noticed that she was walking me to a huge table in the center of the room. I guess it was similar to being walked to the altar. Yuichi was smiling at me and stood next to a priest. I guess that makes Tsuki my maid of honor I promised that role to Kimiko but I'm sure she'll understand. Besides Tsuki would be theirs too. My ravenette maid of honor gave my hand to Yuichi and I couldn't help but blush at contact.

"Lay down Momoko" he said in a low voice. I looked at him confused but I sat down anyway. Five carvings were on the ceiling:a red fire symbol, a blue thunderbolt, a green earth symbol, dark purple air spirals, and a white crescent moon. (A/N:For the earth,air,and fire symbols think Avatar ^_^) Then it hit me... I've seen these symbols before! I saw them outside the castle and on the boys' wristbands and Tsuki's necklace. I looked to my right to see the priest give Tsuki a bowl of red liquid. Yuichi held my hand as Tsuki came over with the bowl. Now I was starting to get nervous.