The Awakening

Me: Konnichiwa Readers & Moshi Moshi guys!

Everyone: Hey Tsuki-chan!

Me:Okay in this chapter the girls wake up

PPGZ:FINALLY!

Me:And they learn things too

Miyako:Like what?

Me:I'm not telling :P

Kaoru:You guys know what to do

PPGZ&RRBZ: *wiggles their fingers*

Me:Oh No! Not Again!

Butch & Brady:GET HER!

Me:AH! *runs away*

Raiden:Tsuki-chan doesn't own the PPGZ or RRBZ

Kimiko:Happy Reading!

Yuichi&Momoko:To the story!

Me: Oi!(Hey!) That's MY LINE!

Takeshi:There she is!

Me:Dammit! *runs again* De ja vu

Miyako's P.O.V

I woke up with a little headache. What happened? My ring glittered in the morning sunshine and I instantly remembered everything. The table,the blood on my dress, Raiden biting me, the lightening bolt carving hitting me with that strange blue did those carvings mean anyway? I gasped when I realized my clothes were changed. I was now wearing a sky blue dress that reached mid thigh, white leggings, and tan sandals. I looked over to my sisters...well sister-in-laws(I'll call them my sisters anyway) and they changed clothes too. Momoko-san is wearing a white elbow sleeved shirt with pink hearts and over it is a red tube top, a magenta denim miniskirt, and pink flip-flops. Kimiko-san is wearing a gray wide neck top that has a column of purple diamonds on the right side, a purple tank top underneath, a purple ruffle skirt, and purple flats, Kaoru san is wearing a green and white baseball top, black shorts that reach her knees, and green hairstyles are back to normal as well. They all started to get up.

"Wh-where are we?" Momoko said clutching her head.

"The living room I think" I answered.

"I think I had too much punch last night." Kimiko said rubbing her temples.

"That was blood you baka" Kaoru replied running her hand threw her hair.

"Hmm that explains a lot"

"Do you girls remember what happened last night,desu wa?"

"Yeah..."they moaned back.

"Wait a minute!" Kaoru said "Who changed us? Where's the boys?! and where's Tsuki-nee?!" she half yelled. Wait...did she just say Tsuki-nee?

"Tsuki-nee?" we asked the green girl.

"Well... yeah I mean the boys are our mates so that makes us all family so that means Tsuki is our sister too, in law at least." She said slightly blushing I giggled at her embarrassment. Then a thought occurred to me.