The Other Side

Me:Okay this chapter is about the little siblings

Kuriko:It's about time!

Ryuu:Yeah! We don't get enough time!

Shou:Who would want to see your face?

Ryuu:What do you mean by that shit-face?!

Shou:You picking a fight hot breath?!

Kuriko:Please stop fighting! We have to make a good impression for the readers!

Shou:But you always pick fights with Momoko-san

Kuriko:Well...yeah,but...

Me:Okay guys introduce yourselves,something about yourself, say who you're related too, and what you have in common with our main girls

Kuriko:I'm Kuriko! I'm Momoko's little sister and we both love sweets and have long hair. With the hairstyle I have it looks short but when I let it down at night it reaches my knees.

Shou:Yo! I'm Shou. I'm Kaoru and Dai's little brother. Kaoru and I are both sore losers even though she doesn't admit defeat and my hair is green.

Ryuu:Oi! I'm Ryuu! I'm Kimiko and Naomi's little brother! Kimiko and I are both energetic and have red brown hair although mine is darker. My name means 'dragon spirit' which is cool since I love dragons.

Me:Kawai! Now Disclaimer!

Ryuu&Shou:Tsuki doesn't own our older sisters or our characters

Kuriko:Happy Reading!

Me:To the story!

Takeshi's P.O.V

I got dressed after my shower. When I opened my door I saw this tan skinned kid with green hair. He had an X-shaped scar on his right cheek and was wearing a yellow long sleeved shirt, a blue vest, blue jeans, and dark green sneakers. He stared at me with a confused look and I looked at him with a shocked face. We kept staring at each other for a few minutes until I heard a knock on my door.

"Hey Takeshi-nii" Raiden said happily not knowing about the boy.

"Hello?" he said waving his hand in front of my face but my eyes still locked on the boy. He followed my gaze and gasped.

"I-Is that your child!?" Raiden exclaimed

"What?!" the kid said in shock. I hit my baka of a brother on the back of his head

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"For being an idiot!"

"Okay..." he mumbled. "But he does kind of look like Kaoru" he whispered. Now that I think about it the baka was 's tanner than Kaoru but they both have the same nose.

"Hey you" I said getting his attention

"Do you know a girl named Kaoru?" I asked