where going exploring!

Me:Hey guys!

Boomer:Do we come back in this one?

Me:Hai,Boomer-nii

RRBZ: WHOO-HOO!

Momoko:Check out all these sweets I got!

Butch: Uhh,Pinky that's a big bag...

Momoko: hm? Oh no this is all that I can carry *puts the bag down and goes outside* Drop the load boys!

(A truck puts down a mountain of candy in the room)

All:O_O *jaw drops*

Momoko:There's enough for everyone!

Kimiko&Kaoru:There's enough for Russia!

Miyako:Maybe even China!

Momoko:I'll call the guys for the second load

Brady:And I'll call the dentist...

Brick:Tsuki doesn't own us RRBZ, the PPGZ, or Momoko's major sweet tooth *eats jolly rancher*

Boomer:Alright Candy Cannon Ball! *jumps in the candy*

Kimiko: Wooo! *canon balls in the candy after Boomer*

Butch:We shouldn't let this go to waste...

Me:Happy Reading! *eats candy with the others* To the Story!

Kimiko's P.O.V

It was half an hour after we left Tsuki's room. I felt bad barging in like that but we DID learn some things about her. We learned about her meditation routine, her amazing art skills, we saw her 3 transformations, oh and her possible crush Aoki! He's really cute but don't tell Sato-kun I said that he'll just make sarcastic jokes about it -_-.

"Check out the library!" Momo-san said as she walked into it as if it was Disneyland. Momoko is hyper and boy-crazy but she is also very smart plus she reads a lot so I can understand why she would be interested in this place. We followed her in and gasped. Normally I'm not a library person but this one was an exception. It was a breath-taking sight; fancy chandeliers, marble walls, leather sofas, and of course thousands of books!

"Whoa...not bad" Kaoru said

"Wow I never thought I would hear you say that,Kaoru-chan" Miyako said.

"You know this looks like the libraries in the movies that has secret passages" I said excitedly.

"Don't get your hopes up this mansion isn't that old" Kaoru said

"I wouldn't say that Kaoru they have books from the 1940's" Momoko said showing us a book with the date in bold.

"The same year as Sherlock Holmes film series" I said looking back at Kaoru.

"That's just a coincidence" she said "Besides those secret passages are fake"

"You'll never know K-chan" I said flipping books down to see if they'll trigger something. From the corner of my eyes I saw Miyako looking at some statue. It was Richard's bust.