Prologue

This story may have uncomfortable content such as bad words, blood, and suicide.

//Explanation//

The world is separated into two species, the vampires, and humans. The vampires are notorious for their never-ending thirst for human blood. Naturally, they stand on the top of the food chain. Their leader is a royal family that has successfully ruled the human and vampire communities for generations in the past. They go by the family name Bakugou.

The other half of the world is the human race. The ordinary homo sapiens who are powerless, and have no other option but to subdue to the vampires. They surround themselves with crosses and garlic but are oblivious to the actual effect of them. Throughout the human and vampire history, humans are supposed to select a family to send out a "sacrifice" every decade to the Bakugou family. Since the beginning of the Bakugou reign, the same family has been chosen every year for their unnatural sweet blood. They go by the family name Kirishima.

What happens when the only son left of the Kirishima family crosses paths with the youngest heir to the Bakugou family? Little do they understand the events that will follow.

-The Story Begins-

------------------------------------------------------

The Kirishima family was chosen yet again! They really like you Kirishimas to want to choose you every sacrificial period. I heard that the only daughter of the Kirishimas is going to marry the youngest song Katsuki Bakugou this time around to ensure that their family won't get chosen anymore! It must be tough...

-----------------------------------------------------

Ha! Did you hear the news? The other son of the Kirishima family, Eijiro, woke up to his whole family getting murdered! Heard he was the only one left, poor child. Now that the news of the Kirishima family's death has reached the Bakugous, who knows what will happen next? They better not choose my family, haha!

-----------------------------------------------------

\\Kirishima\\

"M-Mom...?"

"D-Dad...?"

"Sis...?"

I reached my shaking hand to touch Mom's lifeless one, my lips quivering as my whole body shook.

"A-are you still there?"

Forcing myself to stand up, I walked over to my sister and struggled not to lose consciousness as I bent down towards her. In her hand, she held a blood-red rose. Scrutinizing, I saw two puncture marks on her neck and realized who the assailants were.

Vampires.

THANK YOU! <3

Add this to your library for update notifications. uwu