Ch. 3 I can't resist

This story contains suicidal terms and blood. There will also be romantic terms. (Obviously, I'm just warning you.)

Please favorite and like this chapter owo.

//Kirishima P.O.V//

Holy shiet.

My sworn enemy is standing right in front of me.

Defending me...?

Impossible.

I shook my head, thinking to myself. It was time to make a run for it. Struggling to my feet as quickly as I could, I slowly started to creep out from the scene-

"Oh~ you're not going anywhere Kirishima~."

I froze. The voice came from behind, and its relaxed tone was full of...lust?

I shivered as I turned around, to see Katsuki on top of the jock that almost attacked me earlier. Was he stronger than the top jocks at school?!? Cold sweat started dripping from my forehead.

Oh boy am I screwed.

I gulped as I took a timid step forward.

"T-Thank you?" I did a ninety-degree bow and held it until Katsuki slowly glided towards me.

"So you're the infamous Eijiro Kirishima, eh? The only one left of the 'prestigious' family of sacrifices?"

I kept quiet. I could feel Bakugou's fangs hovering over my throat already, ready to puncture my blood vessels at any given moment.

"Tell me, Eijiro, why does your blood smell so sweet? It's just so, so, hard to resist it." Bakugou took a few steps forward, inching his fangs closer and closer and closer.

I opened my mouth.

"Then, don't resist."

Unexpectedly, Bakugou flinched.

Wait...flinched???

"W-Wha-I mean, why say that?" He replied, quickly composing himself as he took a few steps backward, clearly flushed. 

I visibly tilted my head, as if to publicly express my confusion for his behavior.

"It'll be better if I die anyway. I'll reunite with my family at least." I sighed, turning my focus to a wilted red rose behind Bakugou. "Will you make it painless?"

Bakugou blinked twice before a smirk emerged.

"Why, is this a depressing little human being in front of me?"

(A/N- Bro, that's the exact definition of me.)

He flicked my chin up with one finger. "Sadly, I'm not interested in killing someone who wants to die." Slowly, his fingers grasped my face, squeezing my cheeks.