Ch. 15 Friends

Hello, it's the author! Please remember to like this chapter! School has started and I'm dead already...XD Stick here until the end, there's always a question that I would love to hear responses from everyone ^^

I froze, slowly turning around. Before I could blink twice, the villain set both hands on his weapon and, as if in slow motion, swung down, pointing towards me.

THWACK!

I closed my eyes, cringing in anticipation of the impact that never came. Slowly, I peeked through my eyelids, and widen my eyes in horror at what I saw. Bakugou was in front of me, clutching his steaming harm, huffing in shallow breaths as blood seemed to flow everywhere.

"L...low level thug...used silver...w...eapon, cam...e well prepared..." He exhaled and scrunched up his face. "I exploded the weapon and villain. There should be no danger anymore." He glanced at his arm, grimacing at the ugly sight. With his other hand, he placed it on top of my head.

"The most I'll do is faint. I won't die yet, don't worry. I bet teachers don't tell you that silver can..." His eyelids flutter back and forth, on the edge of slipping away. "kill...vampires...too..." With that, his hand fell to his side as he slumped forward.

I grit my teeth as I clenched my fist. Life won't give me a rest, huh? I pinched his nose, smiling slightly at his peaceful face in contrast to our surroundings. Quickly, I tore a sleeve off my shirt and wrapped it around his wound.

Maybe, he isn't so bad after all.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Flashback-

I sat on the swing, crying, and mortified at what Mother, Sister, and Father showed me.

What do they mean I'm not human?

Do they mean my Quirk? Almost everyone has a Quirk, whether or not they are a vampire or not. I frowned, looking at the ground. They couldn't have meant dragon. Dragons only appeared in fairy tales.

However, weren't vampires considered to only exist in fairy tales long ago? I furrowed my eyebrows, getting more agitated and confused. Why wouldn't anyone explain?!? I rubbed my eyes, trying to hold back my frustration.

"A-are you alright?" I heard a voice ask me as I flipped around.

A blond boy with reddish eyes stared back at me, tugging at the hem of my shirt. He was around my age, with eyes that slanted slightly upwards, his fair lashes fluttering in the slight breeze. When I realized I was staring, I awkwardly looked away.

"F-Fine," I spluttered. "Where are your parents? Should you be here right now?" I stole a glance at his teeth, surprised to see two stout teeth poking out of his mouth. "With a human?"

The blond boy glared at me.

"Y-You are only ten! Like me! Don't act like you're older! I know what I'm doing!" He huffed and crossed his arms, stomping his foot into the ground. "I-I" He looked downwards, pouting slightly, "j-just thought y-you seemed a bit sad, that's all!"

I smiled, overcome by the amount of cuteness. I extended my hand out.

"My name is Eijiro. Eijiro Kirishima. What about you?" The blond boy looked at my hand before shaking it. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"I'm not telling you, sh*tty hair."

I leaped back, surprised.

"Y-You shouldn't say that! What a foul mouth! What do your parents teach you?" The blond boy grinned widely, his grouchy face lighting up and his eyes shined in the dim light of the afternoon. Heat crept up my face as I fanned it out with my hand. Finally, it felt like I had a friend.

Right?

"What are your hobbies?" He asked me while we both sat on the swing set. I pretended to stroke a fake beard while thinking. Surprisingly enough, I had never given that a thought.

"I like to help others!" I said, punching a fist into the air. "I'd like to make a lot of friends someday, and I want to be a reliable person!" The blond boy's eyes widened.

"Me too! I want to be the number one hero!" He jumped off the swing and stuck a superhero pose. "Oh, and I like to chase and collect red stuff! It's like I'm naturally attracted to them or something." I laughed, jumping off my swing and striking up a pose too. Before I knew it, the day was getting dark.

"Are you coming tomorrow?" I asked, nudging at the blond boy.

"I'm not sure I might have something to do..." he trailed off.

"You have to! Please!" I grabbed both of his hands and let them squeeze my cheeks.

"Okay, okay." He replied, ruffling my hair. I beamed back at him. Just when we were about to part ways, the boy leaned forward and pecked me on the cheek, running off.

"Bye, Kirishima!!!" He called out behind him as he ran off. I turned and hopped in the other direction, my whole world light up in a flash. Suddenly, I stopped and scratched my head.

Did he even tell me his name?

Are you excited for Boku no Hero Academia Season 4 on October 12, 2019?!?

I fangirled so many times writing this. I can imagine their younger selves being so cute! XDDDD

Once again, thank you guys for reading, love you!!!! <3