Ch. 7 I said stop

Please tell me if this chapter is confusing and I will add more details.

I want to improve my writing and will always be open to suggestions. This chapter will be confusing, but if there are any major plot holes, PLEASE tell me.

"N.O" I growled as I tore the note into pieces, flinging the blood rose out the window. I then dumped the scraps of paper into my wastebasket.

I'm not his pet.

I'm not his toy.

I'm nothing, and I should stay that way.

BAM. 

I slammed both of my hands down onto my desk, taking out my anger out on it. 

THUNK.

From the force, two books fell on the ground from either side of the desk.

CRASH.

My arm swept over my desk and knocked my glass vase over, shattering it into bits and pieces.

I just stood there, looking at the self-made mess, exhaustion from the day's events enveloping me. 

"I JUST WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE!" I screamed, feeling the familiar sense of bitterness border the edge of my eyes. "I've already had enough! Have I not suffered enough? Is losing my family, not enough? Then tell me, what other punishment, do I need to face for this to stop!" I could hear my heart beating faster and faster, a burn arising from my throat.

"Is it wrong to wish for one person in this world to understand and accept you for who you are? Is it wrong to wish for a single moment where no one is judging you, stalking you, or threatening you? Is it wrong to wish for..."  I paused for a moment, trying to catch my breath before whispering the last part. 

"----?"

I collapsed on my bed in defeat, face planted into my pillow, tears dripping from my face. Slowly, I felt the energy drain from my face, my eyelids growing heavier and heavier until I fell asleep. 

FLASHBACK (DREAM) ______________________________________________________

"WEAK." 

A voice spoke up, startling me.

I seemed to be on the floor somewhere and could not see anything but black. I raised my head, my vision blurry.

"He's our only hope," said another voice, loudly.