Ch. 10 Have you kissed yet?

Remember to vote and support Kirishima's crocs lmao.

HOLY SMOKES KIRISHIMA FROM THAT PHOTO CAN STEP ON ME. 

THUNK

I braced myself for immense pain but felt none. I felt my "special ability" activate. 

Thank god. At least I know that I can still spontaneously use it. 

I thought as I felt many objects hit the fronts of my arms. A few moments passed in silence as I stood there, confused.  After a few more moments, slowly, I lifted my arms from my eyes and looked up.

"W-why is there an h-hole in the roof?!?!?" I stammered, my jaw wide open in shock as I stared at the falling debris falling above me. Then I turned my attention to the figure in front of me. My eyes widened as I realized who it was.

"O-oh hey, Bakugou..." I began awkwardly.

"Don't 'hey' me," Bakugou growled in response, as I flinched to the sudden harshness of his voice. He was turned around so I couldn't see his face. There was a moment of silence as I just stood there, mind blank. What did I do so wrong now?

"That was Tomura Shigaraki, wasn't it?" he whispered after his sudden outburst. He clenched his fists so hard that I could hear his knuckles crack.

"I-" I began before getting cut off again, this time by Bakugou as he fell onto his knees, hands buried deep into his spiky blond hair.

"Tomura Shigaraki...he has the nerve to come back here. What is he planning now...?" Bakugou muttered again as if I had suddenly disappeared from his awareness. His shoulders started trembling. "One time was enough to shake me up for months. Don't tell me he's back to torture him and watch me struggle helplessly to whatever he's conspiring." 

"He knows that he is my last hope, huh." Bakugou continued to mutter under his breath, out of my listening range.

Slowly, he pulled himself up to his feet with a grunt, propping his hand and leaning on the marble sink. By now, the awkward silence was like our best friend.

"Ha..." Bakugou chuckled, suspiciously bipolar. 

His expression immediately morphed from a painful one to a smug one. "I have a suit hanging on the left hook over there." Bakugou pointed to the suit, that, inevitably, was also worth more than anything I ever owned. "Try not to wander off and remember to meet me at the Kaneki Dining Hall.

He began walking out, hand outstretched on the bathroom doorknob. 

"Oh, and a few more things. First things first, forget what you just saw.  Also..." Bakugou trailed off, his signature smirk returning.

"Wear some clothes."

"What-" the door closed before I even got a word in, suddenly realizing the situation.